• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wanna see some photos?

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
Thought I'd take a few photos, as I appear to have lost a few inches recently & my size 14's are getting a bit roomy - surely I can't be heading towards a size 12, I never ever ever in my wildest dreams believed I could ever fit into a size 12!!!!

I've added a chunky before photo too for you to have a good old giggle at, oh my I was a big girl and no mistake!

Attachments

• 17012011749.jpg
    17012011749.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 17012011752.jpg
    17012011752.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 17012011751.jpg
    17012011751.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC00655.jpg
    DSC00655.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 143
Wow, you look fantastic! what a difference. Luckily there are no pre op pictures of me lurking but sometimes I wish I had kept just one for comparison x

Oh no, you don't have any?

That's such a shame.

I managed to avoid the camera most of the time, but I'm so glad I have a few to compare.

I also took delightful underwear shots every stone which are fantastic for seeing the difference, but NOBODY except for Mr Pooks will be seeing those beauties, lol.

xxx

You look great, what a transformation. Well done.

I have taken a few at Christmas for my pre-op, and hopefully by next Christmas will be able to take some of a new slimmer me.

Photos are great, as I've had such trouble in getting my head around my shrinking body, a very common problem!

Make sure you take loads on your journey Jane, you'll love looking back on them.

xxx

You look fabulous Pookie, and yes your right, there is deffo some room in that skirt lol xx

I only bought this skirt on Christmas eve & it's big on me already.

Shame as I love it!

xxx

Great pics love...you look brilliant xx

Brilliant progress lets hope i can follow in your footsteps

Girl you look fab! Well done! x

So jealous!!! Well done Pookie... way to go.

Thanks so much you lush people!!

I really can not believe that I could very soon be in a size 12 - too weird!!

xxx

you've done amazingly well

Absolutely fantastic photos and amazing progress!
Well done!
I'm imagining it's going to cost a fortune in clothes working my way down the sizes - I'm hoping the money I save on food will help towards the clothes lol!
Well done again - I love seeing how well people have done!

Back