• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Tummy tuck journey

Dizzy79

So here goes,I'm going to start my little diary of my tummy tuck :) after a 16 stone weight loss my tummy is in a mess,my pct refused me a few years ago,however on November 23rd my doctor referred me again inc pictures,and on February 14th I received the letter from my pct that I never ever dreamed I'd see! My funding had been approved :))) today I have been to my gp who has asked how soon I want it all to happen I said ASAP so today he has written of to the surgeon to get me seen.
I am going to include pictures of now ,before and after ok,I'll also now include a few of how hidden I kee it x

Attachments

• image-3701876655.jpg
    image-3701876655.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 895
  • image-962695129.jpg
    image-962695129.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 770
Last edited:
And also I've lost this weight myself I didn't have weight loss surgery my entire tummy is just loose skin from below my breasts,if I bend forward I have 2 folds the top one loos like set of boobs lol there is something in my mind I keep looking at myself thinking is it skin? Or am I fat? It's a strange feeling x

I hope you get your date soon, 16 stone is one hell of a loss and you look fantastic x

Wow well done on the weight loss that is fantastic :) and congrats on ur funding u look great :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes scotti I get sore and it's always sweaty I have to wash under it loads of times a day or it gets infected here is a picture of it after a day being out and about,where not being able to bathe it

image-3805136481.jpg

Attachments

• image-69304306.jpg
    image-69304306.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 734
I can't believed it looking at your first two pictures, how incredibly well hidden it is. Hope you get your op soon.

The pictures is of me laid flat so if I stood up it would be all under the fold too I cry in agony it's so sore for me and from the weight of my tummy it pushes down onto my vaginal area and then that pushes down causing my small amount of loose skin between my legs to rub x

Oh poor you. Hope you get your op very soon

Ow I can now understand why people go in for a tt as I would not like to have sores like that, you must be in agony. I hope they are quick with an op date for you x

Well done on getting the funding quite right too, my surgeon once we got funding moved very quick and hope to get mine done in march

Well done on getting your funding it looks painfully sore on the photos.
Do you mind me asking,how did you manage to hide your tummy?what did you wear to flatten yourself?
Im amazed!
As I've got a horrid belly now after my weightloss,but I'm putting up with it can't bear anymore operations !

emma-louise said:
Well done on getting your funding it looks painfully sore on the photos.
Do you mind me asking,how did you manage to hide your tummy?what did you wear to flatten yourself?
Im amazed!
As I've got a horrid belly now after my weightloss,but I'm putting up with it can't bear anymore operations !

Hi hun,I wear slogi maxi controll knickers,if you buy some best place is eBay shops make sure you choose the maxi and not the basic,I also wear bottoms that contain elastine as they give you support and move with you,so really comfy to wear xxx

judybrowneyes said:
Well done on getting the funding quite right too, my surgeon once we got funding moved very quick and hope to get mine done in march

Hi Jude so glad your having yours so soon intone for your holiday! So excited for you your going to feel and look amazing!! I really hope my app comes through quickly and hope its done b4 June,as I have a family wedding to go to :) how much recovery time is it going to be before I can get out n about I wonder,as I've got 3 kids too xxx

first thing i want to say is thanks for this post i will be watching you future posts to see how you get on the pic really put in to place why you want and need a tummy tuck i wish you all the very best of luck with the op you should be fine healing as you look like a young fit mum of three at that will go for you. i am only 7 days post op but i am under no illusion i am going to need a body conture. so thats why following your thread is going to help a lot thanks again and in advance. xxxxx

Hi Dizzy,

Your top two photos (in the jeans) are amazing -- you look so slender !!

However, having seen the other photos below I can understand why you want a TT -- hoping you get your op date soon!

Hello everyone,ok great news a letter landed on my carpet this morning that I have been eagerly awaiting for,I have my app with the plastic surgeon on Tuesday 27th march, That's 2 weeks on Tuesday,I'm really really excited now,I have an operation on the 30th march by the plastics team on my face to remove a skin cancer,I really can't wait to get that over and done with,so I can move on.
When my tuck is finally over it's going to be a chapter closed in my eyes it's been a total of 4 years now since I was large,and try as I might to "think" and feel like I'm just an average person now is hard with the loose skin being a constant reminder to me,that once upon a time I was someone completely different.
I feel it's like a reward for all the hard work and sheer determination,the tears,the times when somedays I'd felt sad that friends were pigging out on yummy fatty foods and I wasnt,it's all worth it now,I'm a healthy weight and I feel I'm just about as looking good as I'm ever gunna get,I'm me and that's all that matters,I'm far from perfect but one day soon I can look in the mirror and not be reminded of the former me,who I hated so much.
X

Last edited:
hi dizzy...i can only imagine how bad it must be to lose that much weight and still need help to look amazing!!

Can i ask, how did you lose the weight...do you have any before and after pics from your weight loss?

did you ever consider weight loss surgery like a bypass or band?

you look amazing, and your tt is only going to be the cherry on the cake!

Hi missy I took xenical which made me loose the weight,for me it taught me how to eat and know the limits,I didn't conciser weight loss surgery and if I'm honest at that time I don't know it was an option,I lost all the 16 stone in just 9 months there is a thread in here called funding on nhs with pics and story's ill add a before and after pic into this for you x.

image-1391602788.jpg

Hi missy I took xenical which made me loose the weight,for me it taught me how to eat and know the limits,I didn't conciser weight loss surgery and if I'm honest at that time I don't know it was an option,I lost all the 16 stone in just 9 months there is a thread in here called funding on nhs with pics and story's ill add a before and after pic into this for you xxx

Back