• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No more seat belt extensions!

AlphaEcho

Last year when going on holiday I found myself having to ask for a seat belt extension for one of my flights, the embarrassment of that was one of the driving forces behind having my sleeve 7 months ago.

The day after Boxing Day my partner and I flew out of Heathrow and 3 flights later, no seat belt extensions required and the ability to put the seat tray in position without it crashing into my belly :) no longer do I feel trapped in my seat. Whilst having a great time on holiday I'm already looking forward to the 3 flights to get me home again just to check i'm not dreaming.

A belated happy new year to everyone on here, a Mai Tai raised to you all ;)

Regards,

AE.

Great, and I hope you are having a lovely holiday x

Congrats! I have just spent new yr in the Caribbean and the flights were bliss being 5 stone lighter!!!

Having an awsome time thank you - hot sunny days, cool breezy nights. Even been for a swim in the sea for the first time in years and no one thought it was one of the whales over the wrong side of the reef :) it's amazing how good and confident you feel lighter - I'm even more tasty this year for the insects :(

AE.

FAB!!! Can't wait for that. We are headed back to the US this summer and last time we went the flights were excruciating.......using the kids and hubbies table as mine wouldn't fit down and squashed into a teeny seat spilling into my little ones. I'm looking forward to feeling positively teeny as I spring my way around the Disney parks too and I may even take part at the water parks instead of hiding on a lounger under a tree...............draw the line at water slides though! YUK! Glad you're having a great holiday. x

Brilliant hun. I can feel your excitement hehehe :D I can't wait for this experience either but it's a sail from uk cruise again for us again this year ... Damn lol

Have a fantastic holiday :)

I know how you feel. Last year I flew back to my family in Germany and I needed the seatbelt extension and a gentleman next to me had to get another seat as I almost needed two seats. The humiliation was unbearable. This time, I could Fasten the belt without the extension comfortably, and people could sit next to me. Also, the table folded down nicely and did not squash my belly. Feels amazing.

I know how it feels , had this experience several times and it was really embarrassing for me

looking forward to go back there with no extensions as well

Enjoy and congrats

Back