• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Three month post op check on Friday

judi2302

Can't believe it's been three months since my surgery. This 55 year old granny has turned into an energetic young thing already!!! This weekend I have climbed on kitchen worktops and been up and down a ladder decorating the kitchen. Was it really only three months ago that I couldn't wait to sit down as even climbing the stairs had me puffed out.

Going to New York in November, a once in a lifetime trip for me. What am I excited about - the possiblity of the drop down table actually fitting into place, not needing an extension to the seat belt, and having the energy to walk around New York with my 16 year old son without wishing that I just want to go back to the hotel room to sit down because I'm tired and uncomfortable.

So pleased for you. Sounds like things have gone great :) Some of the things you mention like actually enjoying the walk round, and more importantly...the tray table and lap belt fitting!

Hi there, you have done so well!!!! I am 10 weeks out from my op, and am 53 years old, and we both had almost the same starting weight!
I haven't lost as much as you, but am grateful for every pound that comes off.
Congratulations on your new life. I am off on holiday to Turkey in two weeks, and just hope I can fit into the seat without any problems lol xxxx

Back