• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No-one recognized me LOL

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I visited my sons old school today to do a christmas floral display. I used to do a lot at the school and have some great friends there, But I haven't been there for about 5 months.
It was so funny to see my friends faces. Over half didn't recognize me and one of my closest friends even had to ask someone who I was.
I have read about this happening to others on here but never thought it would happen to me.
I have never laughed so much in my life or seen so many gob smacked people.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Totally Priceless

What a fantastic feeling it must be to have people not even recognise you :D No wonder you were thrilled! Well done :D XX

Bet that felt amazing love lol xxx

Oh Wendy how fab for you. xxxxx

Excellent! I bet you had a lot of fun when people realised it was you!
Grace xxx

That's fabulous hun! So chuffed for you xXx

Bet that was the best Xmas present ever. It is such a lovely feeling. Hold on to it and if you are tempted by food just try to remember it - its better than any food could ever taste
Loads of love
JO XX

What a wonderful feeling that must have been.

Would have loved to see their faces.

xxx

Awww Wendy what a surreal experience for you..

After all of that hard work.. what a terrific boost.

Very well done Angel xxx

Wendy i think you'd better come with pink carnation when we meet for coffee on Thursday. Me or Lisa won't recognise you lol... Seriously i may not, i haven't seen you since a few weeks of you being post op i don't think!

See you thursday for that cuppa, am looking forward to it, it's way overdue and may be the last chance before we go to Wiltshire xxx

wow that must have felt amazing xxxxxxxx

Wendy i think you'd better come with pink carnation when we meet for coffee on Thursday. Me or Lisa won't recognise you lol... Seriously i may not, i haven't seen you since a few weeks of you being post op i don't think!

See you thursday for that cuppa, am looking forward to it, it's way overdue and may be the last chance before we go to Wiltshire xxx

That was about the same time as I last saw you

Got a bit upset when I read you were leaving the area until Paul pointed out its a stop over to Cornwall LOL

Back