• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CYBER FRIENDS

seawaves

I have never been one for chat rooms or forums & then i was advised by smilergem (Jan) to join this site, i can honestly put my hand on my heart and say it is the best thing i have ever done, i would never have the knowledge that i have now if it wasn't for all the people on here, i can't believe how honest i can be, there are things that i say on here that i wouldn't tell my closest friends, its not just about WLS on here its about emotions & life in general as well, so i would just like to say from the bottom of my heart thanks :eek:

awww that is so sweet, i feel exactly the same, such a friendly, supportive site, and now you are part of that too Em
xxxx

Darling Em.,

This is just the way that I feel about you and everyone too!

I don't tell people outside what I have said on here and I am so pleased to have found you all...

For sure we have found some lasting friendships that money cannot buy...

Love and hugs to all xxx

Last edited:
I feel the same too - without the people on this forum it would have been very lonely and frightening experience going through WLS.

I feel exactly the same. This forum has been a godsend to me, especially for those times in between appointments when you are in limbo wondering what's going on.

Aw Em, I feel the same way. Thank you for such a lovely post. xxx

im sure everyone on here f eels the same, i know i certainly do, the information and support we all get from each other is second to none. its just that we dont all voice it very often, again, i knw i certainly dont, thanks for reminding me hun. thank you everyone for all the support youve given me too. hugs x

Em what a lovely post, i'm another one who is very grateful to everyone on here for their support both past and present. My success is very much down to the advice i've had during my journey and i've made some lovely new friends some of which i've already met and some i look forward to meeting soon. Em glad you feel you can " talk" on here cause i believe it always help. Big hugs to everyone xx

I feel exactly the same hun, i feel like i could say anything i am feeling on here and noone would judge me, and if they did what would it matter cause noone would know who i was!
I would feel very lonely without the people on this site, i mean i have my family and friends and that but being able to get advice from people who have literally been there and experienced it helps a lot. So THANK YOU to everyone here!! xxxxx

Last edited:
me 2 - i feel comfortable to talk about anything on here as at home i cant plus this site has helped me stick to what im meant to be doing too, i dont think id be thinking as possative without you lot - thanks! xxxxx

Much Luv to you all xxxx

Emm i agree completely, heck you people knew how much i weighed before my husband did lol....

It's good to come somewhere, be yourself and be respected and loved for it xxx

awww em thats a luffly thing to say :) xx

Hiya Em :D
I am so glad that you joined this site too, as it has been so helpful to me, and I recommend it to everyone at the Bospa meetings, but they don't always listen to me, especially when I start raving about how it's such a special place for us people :p;)
Anyway hun, good luck for the start of the pre op diet tomorrow, am thinking about you every step of the way ;)

Thanks Jan, love ya xxxx will call you at some point this week......when i've stopped crying that is! :rolleyes:

Awww how lovely, I reckon we all feel the same, I know I do. This is such a lovely place filled with lovely people and Id be proud to call every one of you my friend :D x

Back