• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no roll knickers!

angeeb

I want to get a pair of those knickers that come up to your neck! (well under your boobs to be exact) to smooth out a few lumps and bumps under certain clothing......i've tried a couple but they ALL roll down as soon as i make any movement......do ANY stay put? maybe ones with that silicon stuff inside?

Any recommendations gladly received!

Marks and Spencers sell some good ones, I have 2 of the same Pair ( diff colours) and have no problem with them x

I swear by sloggi ones. They are a little pricey for plain cotton pants but I love them. They last for ages. I think I'll still wear them even when I'm skinny ;)

I have to wear them for 24 hours a day for up to 6 months (after tummy tuck) 3 months down 3 to go
I have found Matalan ones the best so far

I wear sloggis too.....but i mean the really high ones that pull you in a bit, that you'd wear only now and again....every pair i've tried just roll down to the waist...i even managed to make a pair from debenhams flip over and they had those plastic support things in them :mad:

Not sure where but you can get ones with straps that go over shoulder an ones with little straps that you fasten round your bra to stop them rolling down. I have the same problem with mine rolling down too

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I paid out for Gox Wans they rolled too I was not impressed! they had silicone inside and were not supposed to roll. After a while they dam well hurt too.

Simply Be do Gok Wan ranges with shoulder straps and all sorts. I'm still too big to buy this kind of thing but probably will do when my rolls need controlling and my boobs need a lift!

Spanx at Debenhams (on line), nearly all the reviews say "no rolling down". Im going to buy a pair for a wedding next week, i'll let you know if there any good.

I like Spanx, but I paid £55 for mine so definitely not for everyday use!

They have the ones angee wants for £39, they go down the thighs as well. They are the ones im going to order.

Kim

You could always add straps to the cheap ones that roll down,cut the straps off any old bras u have and sew them on tight :) cheaper and works xx

Back