• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no weight loss

helenaali

im only 3 weeks post op bypass but lost no weight last 10 days im worrried sick

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Don't panic, it's just your body in starvation made going on strike about giving up the fat & weight. As you eat a little more, do a little more it will decide its going to give up its tantrum accept the new regime & give up hanging onto the weight.
It's a stage, you'll soon be going down again panic not.

Don't panic, it's just your body in starvation made going on strike about giving up the fat & weight. As you eat a little more, do a little more it will decide its going to give up its tantrum accept the new regime & give up hanging onto the weight.
It's a stage, you'll soon be going down again panic not.

Penelope's right. It happened to me too! It's swings & roundabouts at times. Just stick to the rules. Eat n drink ENOUGH though!

X

thAnk u im still on liquids another 2 weeks but im so worried i gt a shock wen i jumped on my doctors scales an showed i put one pound on but lost nothin in ten days an he sed wat u been doin an i sed nothin just luquids mainly drinks an all suger free an home made casserole pureed

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It will come off , so don't panic. How much casserole are you having? Just make sure it isn't accidently full of caloriesl. At your stage I could only have clear liquids and pureeing soup and casserole was not allowed. Funny how soon I forgot how hard it was lol !!

you'll soon see a difference :eek:).

I am also 3 weeks post op, and exactly the same. Only lost one pound this week :( How many calories you fitting in? I am struggling to fit in more than 400 a day and still leave time to drink 2 litres of fluid.

Please don't worry you'll both be fine trust me. It's not uncommon for this to happen as our bodies have to adjust to post op life. You're not feeding it the way it's used to so it's trying to hold onto its fat stores. Give yourselves time to properly heal and you'll both be fine trust me. Do not start counting calories or worrying unduly you really will be fine x

Back