• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Morgans Spiced rum

I think personally it too soon to even try.:nono:
Most providers say at least 12 months at least

I didn't try till any alcohol till last christmas (7 months out)
I only had a sip or 2 of rum and I was very tipsy.
Pre-op I can honestly say alcohol didn't touch me I could have 4 or 5 rum and blacks and wasn't even tiddley.
Hand on heart I have never managed to get drunk pre-op (my friends still don't belive me :D)
but now 2 sips of rum or a glass of wine and I'm well and truely gone :eek:

If you are silly enought to have a drink do it at home where you are near to a bed to sleep it off :D

Thats ok, not a problem, I'm almost tea total anyway, j have maybe 2 bottles of cider in the summer months and maybe a shot of spiced rum at christmas, just thought I would ask, maybe next year, anyway just found out my endoscopy wrongs are all infected! On antibiotics now and emollient got my skin as it feels like an old painted door, thanks guys. Mark

Sent from my MT15i using WLSurgery

Im 3 weeks and 1 day post op, can I have a measure of spiced rum or is it a no go?

Sent from my MT15i using WLSurgery
oh i love that stuff!!! with diet coke, Mmmmmm lol

Thank god you decided against it as i was all set to get right up in your biziness!

Seriously it will affect you a lot more than it ever did in the past. I was about 5 months when i had one of the one glass bottles of wine, couldn't finish the bottle and felt pissed afterwards....

Empty calories...

Oh yes, and delish with ginger beer :)

Back