• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Normal BMI - before and after

marywithoutsound

Hi everybody :)

I am more of a lurker than a poster but read the forums every day and love hearing how everybody's getting on. Before and after pictures really kept me motivated when I was starting out, so here is mine as I officially hit a normal bmi yesterday! Taking a lot of courage to post my before pictures, they make me so sad. I can't believe I was ever that big - I certainly didn't feel it at the time.

I was sleeved on the 5th October 2013 with a BMI of 44 weighing 17 stone 2. As of yesterday my weight is 9 stone 6 with a BMI of 24.9. I have gone from a size 22 to an 8/10. I want to lose another 12lb to give me a bounce range, but now mainly working on tightening everything up :).

image-2257463774.jpg

image-1643413322.jpg

image-812672723.jpg

Butterfly_lady

Wow fantastic well done hunni x

los in it

looking great!

marywithoutsound

Wow you look fantastic. Well done! You must feel amazing? X

I do! I have just come back from my holidays and did a lot of hiking and even went canyoning. And yesterday I went trampolining. I'm managing to do so much that I wouldn't have dared or been able to do before and that is definitely the best thing about this whole thing!

Chrisyd

Hi everybody :)

I am more of a lurker than a poster but read the forums every day and love hearing how everybody's getting on. Before and after pictures really kept me motivated when I was starting out, so here is mine as I officially hit a normal bmi yesterday! Taking a lot of courage to post my before pictures, they make me so sad. I can't believe I was ever that big - I certainly didn't feel it at the time.

I was sleeved on the 5th October 2013 with a BMI of 44 weighing 17 stone 2. As of yesterday my weight is 9 stone 6 with a BMI of 24.9. I have gone from a size 22 to an 8/10. I want to lose another 12lb to give me a bounce range, but now mainly working on tightening everything up :).

View attachment 13205

View attachment 13206

View attachment 13207
Fantastically well done and thank you for posting your 'before' pictures - they are great to see and show those of us who are only a few weeks in the possibilities in store for us.

Crystalrainbow

Thanks for posting hunni they are fab pics and you look so happy in your now pic.................. so inspiring for us all ty x x x

Jacwat

Wow! Well done, you look like your enjoying life now! x

Lippyloirston

Congratulations! And I wouldn't say this anywhere else, but your skin looks fabulous! I wish my legs looked like yours, but unfortunately the older you get the looser your skin is..... Inspirational x

marywithoutsound

Congratulations! And I wouldn't say this anywhere else, but your skin looks fabulous! I wish my legs looked like yours, but unfortunately the older you get the looser your skin is..... Inspirational x

Thank you :)). I've been really lucky with skin for the most part. The only issues I have are with my stomach, and my boobs which are now pretty much non-existant! X