• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass NORTH EAST GYMS

PhilT

I am considering gym membership at the appropriate post op stage any one in the North East know any reasonable gyms where a man of size(initially lol) will feel welcome and comfortable ????:17729:

sorry Phil, I used to use a womans only gym which unless you dress in drag I am afraid that won't do! Maybe have a look around a few in your area before your surgery, many gyms offer a taster session then you can see if you feel comfortable. x

when i lived in spennymoor, the gym at the leisure centre was really good...now i live in catterick garrison the leisure centre there is fab, and they have 3 swimming pools its even better than the spenny one... i dont know any in darlo though sorry xx

I am considering gym membership at the appropriate post op stage any one in the North East know any reasonable gyms where a man of size(initially lol) will feel welcome and comfortable ????:17729:

Hiya Phil where abouts in the n/e do you live ? i go to DW Fitness in sunderland they have them in north shields and newcastle as well, im paying £23 a month off peak and its around a tenna more for full peak, off peak you can only use it till 4.30pm mon-fri, and 8-8pm weekends, every one is made to fee; welcome and nobody judges others x

Sounds good folks I am just outside Darlington can travel easy and Catterick is pretty close too Cheers you all

Back