• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EnigmaticSapphire

Hello everyone, I'm Bree, I am about to come up on my 8 month surgery anniversary on the 6th of June. I had my Roux En Y bypass at Upstate hospital in Syracuse NY with Dr. McDonald on Oct 6th 2015. Heigh weight last year of 331lbs day of surgery 307lbs, today 195lbs.

Pre op my surgery was delayed a few times as I learned I had very early stage uterine cancer and elwas exploring my treatment options. Post op I have had zero complications, things have gone quite well actually and while I can't vomit (haven't at all since my surgery) and dont experience typical dumping (It is odd, and delayed for me) I feel like I have done well and wouldn't change anything about my journey so far.

Im an avid instagram user and youtube Vlogger, I stay active but don't currently maintain a gym membership. I like to hike and now post op I even like to run. During the day I work in a plant nursery and I stay active walking and lifting things out there my whole shift.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and share my journey with you all.

Hi, welcome and thanks for sharing. :)

Hello and welcome :) it sounds like you're doing really well

Hi and welcome ! Sounds like your doing so well !
Xxcc

Back