• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re -earlier post about east london

BlueDiamond

For those of you who read my earlier post about funding and attending obesity clinic.................here's a thought for all you east london bandee's,bypassers ,etc .

I been informed by two different people who have had their op done @ queens hospital......and i am confused because both of their funding was automatic and neither of them had to attend obesity clinic....wasnt even mentioned to them......they did how ever see dietician before and after op (am presuming this is standard) so i am just wondering why i been informed by surgeons secretary that e1 has to attend obesity clinic..........i know its a long way off yet , i fully understand that and its not going to be a 5 minute wonder etc.............but my argument is ....surely is should be one rule for e1.............why should some have to attend and others dont??? Maybe someone on here can enlighten me ........i feel i want to say something when the times comes if they mention this because its(obesity clinic) part of the nice guidelines for getting the surgery ........done...............oh i dunno ..just thinking out loud here....dont wanna jepodise any chance i may have but at same time it should be one rule for all surely.................

Rite rant over- all the best -mejulie xx

Hi Julie
I`v been ranting and raving for nearly six years . As you know I`v been waiting a long time for the surgery , well I`v been told about a few people only waiting a year before getting their surgery from N.Ireland . And that was on the NHS . The is a law for one and a law for another . I had to go to the obesity clinic myself . Good luck and take care hun .
MARGARET XX

Wow marg 6 bl**dy years............you must have the patience of a saint marg..................why has it taken you so long................??

All the best - mejulie xx

hi julie
i`v been ranting and raving for nearly six years . As you know i`v been waiting a long time for the surgery , well i`v been told about a few people only waiting a year before getting their surgery from n.ireland . And that was on the nhs . The is a law for one and a law for another . I had to go to the obesity clinic myself . Good luck and take care hun .
Margaret xx

Jholy moly.............as i sed u must have the patience of a saint....good luck for tomorrow , hope all goes well

all the best - mejulie x x

the is 2 pace`s over here slow and stop so i`m on the slow 1 . They have done away with the funding over here now . But i got mine in oct its just this dye test holding it up . I`m for the heart clinic tomorrow so hopefully it want be long now fingers cross .
Margaret xx

Back