• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op - awaiting date

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Hi All, my name is Ryan. I live in Dudley, West Midlands. My funding was approved for a gastric bypass at Walsall manor on 28 January this year. I am now just waiting a surgery date. They initially said around October, but last time I called they indicated December. I am going to call again tomorrow andn see what the latest is. I want this op badly. I am nervous. But have seen so many good stories that far outweigh the bad. Is any body near me in Dudley, that are post op. I would love to hear from you, meet you and get your experience. My parents would love to hear too. You are welcome to meet at my home where we could talk, or at a coffee shop or something. This would really be helpful. At the moment I just want to soak in everyone's experiences, good and bad. My biggest fear belive it or not, is the operating table and not so much post op. I am very scared of aenestethic and fear the worst. Being my size doesnt help either. Any one had any problems? Please feel free to load me with info.
By the way - any support groups in West Mids?
Ryan

Back