• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not authorisef to view pages??

Jenny196

Hi, I've tried to use various parts of this site, but keep being told I'm not authorised, please help!

Thanks, Jenny

Get posting...they all add up!

Play the word games on the social pages. Lol

Playing the word game to increase post count before 50 post is not allowed.

Posts will be deleted and the account reset!

Ahh that's good to know:)

elo I have been here for a while.i cant find my way around and sometimes I feel if no one is listening.just keep trying.im not one for laptops it confusing me but I am still learning.but this site is the best.you will get there take care

What in particular are you struggling with? X

Thanks

I've too been wondering !!

I will start posting more!!

Not that I have much to say but I will start posting about my journey x:D

Y'all will get sick of me :flirt2:

Hi I have been struggling with how to use this app as we'll I know you have to post 50 comments to see people profile and go on your own but some times it don't let me comment.

When you are new posts go through a spam filter and as a result some of your posts were automatically moderated and were not showing on the forum... I have approved them for you.

Thank you mini I think am starting to get use to this a bit now just need a new email sending out to validate my account

Thanks all! Really helpful to know. I wonder if I post one word per post of this reply, would it count ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oh, and does the posting minimum count for being able to put your goals etc in your signature? I can't figure out how to do that either

Thanks for any help
Mx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back