• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not Sure If i Can Even Post but hello

walking

Hiya So Im not sure If Im Even going to Be offered Anything But the Bariatric train is at the station Ready to get the wheels in motion and hopefully start My journey!!!! Really New to this site.I stumbles across it But now Im starting to read Peoples stories Its Inspiring And helpful xx Anyway Hello!!! Will keep you Updated xx

hello and welcome to a fab site we are all on the same path some at the beginning others some way down it but we all have a tale to tell.

Im am so so glad i have found this x Thankyou I really Am at the beggigning But who knows where this journey may take me xx

welcome to your journey and the site :)

Hiya So Im not sure If Im Even going to Be offered Anything But the Bariatric train is at the station Ready to get the wheels in motion and hopefully start My journey!!!! Really New to this site.I stumbles across it But now Im starting to read Peoples stories Its Inspiring And helpful xx Anyway Hello!!! Will keep you Updated xx

Welcome! I'm fairly new to the site. It is amazing and inspirational. My gastric band train is at the station too! Haha! So we may be starting our journey together. Maybe different trains but certainly the same destination! All the best pet. X

Welcome! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi and welcome :)

Back