• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

not sure what to do advice please

Janeywanttoloosealot

hiya, can i ask for advice. I have been to my doctor to ask him to refer me to a plastic surgeon for exess skin operations. The secretary has made me an appointment with a surgeon for the 22/09/2010 on a choose and book system and i have received the details in the post. However i have been advised of a surgeon in a different hospital that has had a lot of experience and going on the amount of weight i have lost and the amount of skin i need to get rid of i need sombody that knows what they are doing. The thing is am i within my rights to phone the doctors up and ask them if they can get me an appointment with this other surgeon and to cancel the original appointment. An y advice would be very much appreciated. Janey:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Ring and ask Janey, just tell them you have heard the other surgeon has more experience with patients like yourself who have a lot of excess skin to be removed. I'm sure it won't be a problem x

Ring and ask Janey, just tell them you have heard the other surgeon has more experience with patients like yourself who have a lot of excess skin to be removed. I'm sure it won't be a problem x

Thanks Julie i do stress over things like this as they have been so good to me and to be fair i hate causing a fuss.:eek::eek::eek:

I agree, give them a ring! Good luck - you certainly deserve the surgery after what you've achieved xx

Yup, the whole idea of choose and book is that you get to choose which doctor/hospital you want to go to!

Back