• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Mini's I'm just starting out on my journey

Hi twig welcome to mini's and to a whole new you

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies and support, I am from Kingstanding 34 years old and i'l tell you BMI , weight etc after 6th march when i know myself lol (BIG THO).

I developed hypothroidism (under active thyroid) after I had my daughter 8 years ago. Since then I am fighting a constant battle, or should I losing a constant battle with my weight. It's so hard to lose any and flies on in a second flat.

So I deceided enough is enough and after knowing 2 people who had bands and chatting to sam it just made me take action.

I have loved readin all your posts n stuff tho, i feel excited now about the future. I CAN go on fair ground rides again and I CAN go in the pool on holiday or sit in a pub without feeling paranoid. I feel like a weights been lifted n I haven't even had my first appointment yet.

wow i wrote an essay lol, i will stop now ha x

Glad you are feeling positive T. Terri (tesmaralda) is also from kingstanding and has become a great friend thanks to this site. Also Angela (brunetteandred) is a local girl and is also a fabulous friend. We often meet up for a brekkie (sshhhhh... dont tell anyone) or just a coffee and a natter with one of terri's fantastic home made cheesecakes. Its so lovely to have friends that know what its like to be big and we can all enjoy getting slim together.

I've already said hello and welcome on another thread twig.....sooo hello and welcome again! They are all telling fibs cuz I in fact am the only sane person from the posse! lol

oh is there any need to mention macky d's, breakfast lunch or dinner at macky d's is yum lol.

Sam you kept this info secret, naughty girl hehe x

Back