• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November Challenge... Lets Go!!!

tashaliza

Hi everyone, I know it's a bit late but I would love to join in as I need a good kick to help me start losing weight again :(
I an 14st today and I would like to be 13.7 by the end of November xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Weigh in today lost 4.5lbs iv said goodbye to the 400s and am now 399.5:) :)
woohoo wtg haylz!!!

i predict ill put on about 5lb lol

Miss Tickle

Well done Hayley xx

jema

Morning, Happy Halloween and good luck for November!
I weighed in at 16st 9lbs this morning, 1lb off 4st lost. My November challenge is to be 16st 4lbs and to be nearly finished my Christmas shopping....

Well all you lovely people, today I hit my November target of 16st 4lbs. I set the Christmas challenge at 16st, so I'm going to try and hit that by the end of this month and aim for 15st 7lb for Christmas! If it happens, I'll be elated and it'll be the best pressie ever. If I don't, so what... I've done well already!

tink1974

weighed in at 18st 3 at the start of this challenge - goal was 17st 9. Weighed myself this morning and now 17st 12 - which I am well chuffed with. Lowest I have been in 20yrs! and on my way to hitting my november challenge goal (just hope i dont get a 2 week stall now lol)

Haylz6

Weigh in this morning.... Lose 4.5lbs again this week, takes me to 123lbs since 1st July :)... Good luck this week everyone and well done to the losers so far this month xx

zarafa

15st 1lb this morning..unless I magically lose 2lb, doesn't look like I'm gonna make the target :(

happy days

Glad I changed my goal to 14.7 as I've hit it this week. Can't believe I've lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks. There's never a month the same I really struggled last month and havnt done anything different.

Haylz6

happy days said:
Glad I changed my goal to 14.7 as I've hit it this week. Can't believe I've lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks. There's never a month the same I really struggled last month and havnt done anything different.

Well done that's amazing u better be proud xxxx

Haylz6

Ur doing fab hunnie.,.. I lost another 4lbs this week.... Which is good but I dnt feel good dunno why xx

Miss Tickle

Congratulations all you big losers! My wl seems to have slowed right down already so i don't think I'll make my November target :eek:)
Will wait till the last possible time to weigh in though !

happy days

Miss Tickle said:
Congratulations all you big losers! My wl seems to have slowed right down already so i don't think I'll make my November target :eek:)
Will wait till the last possible time to weigh in though !

Slow or fast as long as it's coming off that's the main thing x

Haylz6

happy days said:
You ok haylz your normally so positive x

I have no idea what's up with me atm, I think it's cos my journey is so long and I still have soo much too go it's just getting to me xx

JO28172

I thought you'd gone quiet chick....almost like settling down and this is the norm now? certainly dont get down as you've done fab to date...just keep in plodding away xx

jema

Morning, Happy Halloween and good luck for November!
I weighed in at 16st 9lbs this morning, 1lb off 4st lost. My November challenge is to be 16st 4lbs and to be nearly finished my Christmas shopping....

Good morning all. Today was my last weigh in for November, and I've smashed it! I hit 16st this morning which was actually my Christmas challenge! If I can't find another one, I'll start a December challenge thread, so see you all there....