• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good evening everyone.

xkirsty88

Hello everyone, my name is Kirsty and I've just joined up.
I was referred for wls at the end of August and have received a letter to go to a seminar in November. I was just wondering if you could help me out and kinda give me any info on what will happen from now on. I'm in sheffield and will be going to the northern general hospital for the seminar.

Thanks in advance.
Kirsty.

Hello Xkirsty! you have come to a very friendly place !

Thank you maxi pop

welcome :)

Hello Kirsty, and welcome! I'm afraid I can't help with advice (I was private) but I'm sure someone will be along with more info soon.

Hi Kirsty

I think everyone's experience seems to be different depending on the hospital and area etc. Welcome though. I have only just joined here myself and it is very friendly x

Thank you everyone. I've been looking at some sites for a while but thought I'd join up to this one tonight. This is my second referral - got refused straight away first time was told if not tried enough to help myself even though I've struggled all my life with my weight and been in plenty of diets, tried tablets and lots of exercise.. Been through a weigh ahead team for 12 weeks and it is them who referred me this time and so far so good. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be told I cannot have it. I don't have any major illnesses. I suffer with depression and chronic back pain. Thank you again xx

Hi, new to the app. I'm having a bypass by El-Hasani on 24.11.13 Very excited but stressing that he may only be able to do the sleeve. I'm high BMI (74). Has anyone else had this happen?

Back