• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November oppers roll up who r ya ?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Ok im November the 5th Bommy night band to bypass conversion:talk017: i shall go off with a bang :D

who else is a November opper & what date and what op are you having ? ;)

how do you feel ? are you excited ?

Cheers from Liz xxx

Ok im November the 5th Bommy night band to bypass conversion:talk017: i shall go off with a bang :D

who else is a November opper & what date and what op are you having ? ;)

how do you feel ? are you excited ?

Cheers from Liz xxx

good luck liz xx

I am the 1st November, had my pre op today, so it is finally sinking in, had the anaesitist do mine as they were running behind, i asked him if he would put me to sleep he was gorgeous, we were too busy talking that i forgot to pick up my diet sheet!!!!!

Cheers Maz xxx

Hi justliz good luck with the op, i am middle Nov very excited at the moment and a bit afraid just read in the sun paper about a woman who died after haveing the band, it wont put me of i will think what good it will do me. let us know how you get on i am more scared of the diet think i will have to tape my mouth up,i'm a greedy pig

Just wanted to wish all the November oppers the very best of luck :D You will be shoving us all along on the loosers bench very soon XXX

Good luck Tranquil, Liz and well done Cheeky... I think there are couple of newbies due to go through in November... hope we can offer you support too!

Loving hugs to everyone and take special care xxx

Last edited:
Good luck everyone xxx

Good luck everyone xxx

:) Thanks Emma i get admitted on ward tomorrow at 3pm (4th), its finally sinking in that this is going to happen and i will be a bypasser by Friday (5th) ;)

:) Thanks Emma i get admitted on ward tomorrow at 3pm (4th), its finally sinking in that this is going to happen and i will be a bypasser by Friday (5th) ;)

Liz remember I said a while ago that at the rate things were moving for me I would end up having my op around the same time as you?

I want to wish you all the best. Hope all goes well.

tranquil

:wave_cry:Well Liz it's just got to be 3rd time lucky for you on Friday-I hope hubby/someone will be letting us know when we need to budge up a bit on the bench?
All the very best Liz & if you have any questions.....
you'll be able to answer them yourself lol:D

Mine is November the 9th! Im so freaking scared , nervous, and excited!Tuesday @ 7:30 am my nerves are on edge woohoo! Seems like Ive waited forever!

Good Luck Liz on your bypass tomorrow.

i go in tomorrow, ops on Friday xxx
Im looking at your pics and you look lovely so just wondered why you are having the bypass? Did the band not work for you?

This is my 2nd band 1st wore out through wear and tear i had fill tube problems and this band was damaged last Dec during a plastics op x
Hope you dont think i am being nosy, im sure everyone else knows but i must have missed it. thanks xxxx

Ive regained 3 st since last Dec so i want the finality of a bypass rather than a 3rd band, im just 5 years in to wls and i want this surgery to be my last this is why im converting band to Bypass.. HTH xxx

Mine is November the 9th! Im so freaking scared , nervous, and excited!Tuesday @ 7:30 am my nerves are on edge woohoo! Seems like Ive waited forever!

Good Luck Amy, i hope all goes well for you xxx

Back