• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Now on the losing side but furry mouth

claire36uk

Woke up this morning with the jitters, its finally my turn tomorrow to have surgery with Paul Super in Birmingham Heartlands, apart from my stomach feeling like a washing machine i am considerably calm, cant say how i will be feeling later on though lol, just going to occupy myself doing my housework and getting it all sorted ready for my return, anyway time to get the kids up for school, i will update very soon :D X

Last edited:
:fingerscrossed:Lots of luck for tomorrow!:fingerscrossed:

I was extremely nervous in the last couple of days before my op but at least it meant I had no problem sticking to the pre op diet!

I found visualising the slimmer me and lots of slow, deep breaths kept me going!

Looking forward to reading about your experience.

Lx

Good Morning Claire

Its natural to have the jitters hun. Just keep yourself busy today as tomorrow you will be changing your life for the better.

Hope everything goes well tomorrow and look forward to hearing all about it. Wishing you a very speedy recovery xx

Good luck tomorrow!

good luck for tomorrow :D

Before you know it, it will all be over and you will be on the start of your journey :D

good luck for tomorrow claire i hope all goes well, looking forward to hearing from you on your return xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Claire. Looking forward to reading all about Heartlands and your journey. x

Claire

Dont worry hun, you will be fine. Its only natural to feel nervous and a little bit excited too.

Good luck x

It will be over before you it and you'll be on here hopefully telling us all about it very soon.

Good luck.

xx

Good luck for tomorrow Claire. I hope you have a smooth op and a speedy recovery. xx

Many thanks for all the kind wishes there very much appreciated, as the days going on i am getting more aprehensive, done all the housework, washing, ironing and now going to look round at what else i can do before i go to collect my daughter from school. All i keep thinking at the moment is, this time tomorrow i SHOULD be all done and dusted and possibly on my way home :) i will update and fill you all in on the details and also go into detail to those people who are waiting to have there operations at Birmingham Heartlands :) thanks again for all the well wishes and support you have given me during my time here on minimins X

:wow: Thats fantastic
The new you starts tomorrow!!!

This time tomorrow you'll prob be snoozing off the anesthetic. :snoopyhouse: :D

Hope you have an easy surgery, should be fine.
They're professionals, do this sort of thing on a daily basis.

Cant wait to here how it went

Take care

Well wondered how long it would take, been relatively calm all day and then i go into the bathroom to wash my daughters hair for her whilst she was in the bath and she started singing a song.... Mummy Mummy Mummy.... Love you Love You Love You and she kept singing it which reduced me to tears and she said your going to be ok Mummy, she is only 9 bless her, and now i am crying on and off, i know everything is going to be ok but just worried X

Kids so innocent but oh so sweet my 13 year old daughter stayed in Glasgow cause she felt she did'nt want to see me in case i was really ill. It was hard leaving her 200 odd miles away but it was her way of dealing with my surgery. When you see her for the 1st time after your surgery abd get that hug you will know it was all worthwhile cause soon you are going to keep up with her xx

Back