• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Now on the losing side but furry mouth

HI CLAIRE, Hope the taste goes, think a lot of that goes with having a lot of dairy, got the same myself so switched a lot to clear soups.
Seems a lot better now.

I lost 14ibs when i went for the 2 week check up.
Could not believe it, but must admit feeling hungery so upped my shakes as advised .
I still have to stay another week on liquids no 6 days now hurray.

take care Mia

Thats fantastic Mia, i am doing 2 pints of milk a day at the moment and i make sure i have a soup at dinner time and sit with the kids and hubby whilst there eating there dinners, want to try and keep things as normal as possible, they are a bit shocked when i can only just manage 1/2 tin of weight watchers soup, before the op 1 wouldnt touch the sides lol. How long are you in total on liquid diet and how long on pureed? i've got 4 weeks of each :/ but it will be all worth it in the end.X

Hi Claire,
I seen Adrian on Thursday gone at the group session for weight loss which is running for 6 months. I mentioned you to him and he remembered you and asked how you was. I will be seeing him again the beginning of November, just 3 more months and I will of completed this new procedure they have in place for surgery. I'd lost another 6lbs so I was really pleased with that as that now takes me well over my 5% and I am now waiting for my next appointment to see the consultant who will then refer me on to the surgeon. x

That is fantastic news Julie i am so pleased for you, I hope you get the appointment pretty soon, I am due to go back 2nd week in November for a check up, i will let you know, if i am there when you are maybe we can meet up for a cuppa and a chat :) i am also back there 2 weeks later for first fill ( i think thats what they said anyway ). Adrian was such a sweetheart to me a truly lovely guy and very supportive and caring, all i did was cry on him but he made me realise WHY i was actually crying and that reason was because i was saying goodbye to the old me. Fingers crossed that our appointments are on the same day and we can meet up if not then i am sure we can in the future as i will be having all my appointments in Birmingham X

Well it's been 12 days since my band and i was feeling great, as many of you are aware we had a sudden death in our family last tuesday, my brother in law suddenly died. I am finding it very difficult and very hungry at the moment, i lost my old friend 12 days ago so now i have to find something to occupy my mind instead of food, but i am really really hungry and struggling. I had a call from heartlands last week asking how i was doing and they told me the minimum to stay on liquid diet is 3 weeks where it should be 4 so i am going to stick to that and then start onto purees. Went to see my sister and nephew today and she offered me a malteser to suck for comfort but i declined and had a slim a soup cup a soup instead, before the band i would have had the packet and it was one of them family packs so i did feel a proud moment although all the time i was there i was crying saying how hungry i am, felt bad in a way crying cause i was hungry and there's my sister sat there thats just lost her husband but she is being very supportive bless her, she has even ordered me soup for the celebration of her husbands life after the funderal and the price of this soup is 13.95,i have told her not to be so silly i will take some in a flask but she insists, i am going to give her friend a call tomorrow morning who is going withher to sort it all out and just tell her to tell the caterers what i have had done and ask them for a reduced price as my sister is adamant she is going to accomodate me and my new eating habit ( bless her ) anyway apart from feeling hungry, very sad, i have just had a lovely chat with Paula and i am hoping to go and see her this week so we can compare bellies and scars. X

Back