• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NSV Another size down!

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
I am thrilled to say that, as of today, I am in a size 16 pair of jeans from Primark!!! I haven't been a size 16 since I was 14 years old, and I'm not far off my 50s now, so I'm chuffed to bits to say the least!

I have celebrated by treating myself to a pair of Skechers Go Walk shoes, which are lightweight and have special soles and are specifically designed for lots of walking, and since I am going to be spending the summer working in London, I figured I will walk the 2 miles from my hotel to where I will be working, instead of fighting to get on the tube with the Olympic crowds. These shoes aren't cheap, and they do look a bit like the black plimsolls that junior school kids used to wear, but I tell you now, once you've tried a pair on and walked in them for a day, you will never want to take them off!

SIZE SIXTEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN?? OMG!! :D

Many congrats, Snagglepuss !!

Like you I have also not seen size 16 (in my wardrobe) since I was 14 or 16 years old and I am currently a few sizes away (22) -- it feels in my head like more than 3 dress sizes away ....... so it is inspiring to hear of others who had made it already!

Well done, bet you feel amazing :talk017:
Em xxxx

oh well done :) and happy walking x

Thanks everyone, yep it's a great feeling, and I can do so much more without getting tired now! Pre-oppers, just DO IT!! :D

Well done snagglepuss, I'm a pre- opper and can't wait to be saying the same thing xxx

woohoo! congrats :) i got into an 18 today, soooooo happy :D xxx

OMG Caren that's come off fast!! Well done, you're seeing great results, I bet you feel so different!! :D xx

Dimond, you will be here before you know it!! Good luck with your journey! xx

Back