• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

up a size

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Ggrrrrr going out for a mean tonight with my mum for her birthday and have to go out and buy a larger size pair of trousers :( when i got to a size 14 i thought, thats it, im never going up another size!! and here i am off out to buy a size 22 :'(
why the hell do we do this?!?!?

We do it because we are only human chick. And that's exactly why we need that extra little bit help, don't beat yourself up about it you will get the extra back off x

We do it because we are only human chick. And that's exactly why we need that extra little bit help, don't beat yourself up about it you will get the extra back off x

thanks :) but for the sake of chewing and swallowing we let ourselves get obese, dangerous ilnesses, cant walk, look gross, and then feel sorry for ourselves!!! jeeez we are messed up lol

Hi Caren,
If was easy we probably wouldn't be on here looking for support and encouragement.
Keep thinking positively and enjoy your night out with mum (happy birthday mum by the way :birthday: )
You've made the right start by recognising the problem. Keep the faith ;)

22's not so bad, honey ... you is still a stunner :D:D:D Happy Birthday to mummy Caren xxxx Have a lovely night out while I sit here with a sore ankle, throbbing finger, black & blue bum & various other swollen bits :eek::eek::eek: See, told you buying bigger trousers is not so bad, lol :wave_cry::wave_cry:

22's not so bad, honey ... you is still a stunner :D:D:D Happy Birthday to mummy Caren xxxx Have a lovely night out while I sit here with a sore ankle, throbbing finger, black & blue bum & various other swollen bits :eek::eek::eek: See, told you buying bigger trousers is not so bad, lol :wave_cry::wave_cry:

hahahahaha that well made me laugh, bless ya heart xxx

Happy birthday to your Mam. We all have slowly crept up and up.....and up some more, that's why we're on here! You look like a very smart lady, so I'm sure a size 22 bin bag will look good.
Enjoy your evening.

lol maybe i should turn up in a bin bag tonight! Thank you Jema :) x

I think I'm going to have avoid this site next week......you guys crack me up and I don't to split my side (Literally) next week :)

I'd hate to think of the punch ups if all you girls turned up at the same function in the same brand of bin bag let alone the same outfit!
:argh:

I would always got for the stronger green garden bags ... less chance of splitting & I might add .... slightly classier for the black tie events, lol :rolleyes::p:):D

You cheered up yet, Caren ??? I can keep going if not, lol

There's also a nice line in white pedal bin liners that could be worn as mini skirt and boob tube!!!!

OMG I used to have one of those.... it was a very loooooooong time ago!!;)

Back