• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

up a size

your right Twinkle..... but it's soooooo bloody addictive! Everyone is so lovely and genuine too, you can't help but get involved

Lynne
x

your right Twinkle..... but it's soooooo bloody addictive! Everyone is so lovely and genuine too, you can't help but get involved

Lynne
x

thats so true Lynne, I feel like ive known some of these people for years and its only been a few weeks, but i guess sharing our innermost thoughts and fears helps with that

There are certainly worse things we could be doing .... & better things too but they will save for next year, lol xx :D:D:D

This has been one of the funniest threads on this forum so far :8855: I have never giggled to myself so much when reading something since reading Puckoon:D

If no WHEN I get slim I am going to wear one of those skirts with a mock see through bit at the back showing a sexy bum and a thong :giggle:

Heh heh heh - Puckoon was a book written by Spike Milligan about a little village in Ireland when they decided to put the dividing line between north and south right through the little village of Puckoon. Was blinking hilarious at the time. Was in my teens when I read it so might not seem so funny now :D

Can a parrot
Eat a carrot
Standing on his head,
If I did
My mum would send me
Straight upstairs to bed.

Hahaha spike Milligan x

And what kind of day have you had, my love? I have an itch inside my plaster & it is driving me potty (pottier then usual) I think we is all a little batty after a lifetime of being on the outside of 'normal society'. Admittedly some more than others, would you agree, Caren, lol .... May have to see if I can get Puckoon on dvd hmmmm xx :D

Well today has been rubbish as usual, just on my lunch break and won't be home till late wwaaahhhhhh :( never mind, got to pay the bills I spose. Ain't u got anything better to do than sit on here? No I guess not seeing as u can't walk hahaha oh have u tripped hubby up yet? Lol

Not yet ... he is being lovely so feel mean for being mad just because he keeps falling over my plaster ... at this rate he will be joining me. We can be plastered together lol :) Sorry you are still at work :( You want to have a word with your OH about being a lady of leisure :) Hope the rest of the day is not as painful for you, hunnie xx :)

Hey, why do you think I'm always happy? Because I don't have a OH woohoo yayyyyyy :D x

Oh my God, I don't just put my foot in it, it goes in up to to my fairy, plaster & all ... so sorry hunnie, I will take my flippers off now. :eek: But good on you for being a strong modern woman, cring cring xxxx :eek::eek:

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Oh my God, I don't just put my foot in it, it goes in up to to my fairy, plaster & all ... so sorry hunnie, I will take my flippers off now. :eek: But good on you for being a strong modern woman, cring cring xxxx :eek::eek:

Lol u nutter, I love being single, it's by choice! Hahaha omg there's a queue at the bus stop, should I pick them up, or go out of service! :D lol

Either, so long as you don't run them over :eek: Phew, nasty moment there where I thought I might have hurt your feelings, squeaky bottom moment :wave_cry: Good on you, for not needing a man, they are good for a few things, though. Mine is cooking my tea for me at the minute, :D - now if only he can get it to me without tripping over my foot & launching it at me like he did on Monday :eek: God it was awful, red hot mozzerella stuck to me & the rest of it splashed all over.
Spag bol on the wall will not come off ... my son in law is re emulsioning it for us tomorrow. I will be out of the room, just in case, lol :(:(

Back