• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nsv... im doing the race for life EEEK !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Years ago i would struggle walking to school for Ryan ... now im doing this years Race for Life in Sunderland with some of the other lovely ladies that attend the srh support group, i know its only 5k but it is an achievement from how our old lives once used to be.
If any of you kind people would like to sponser us we have a group just giving page... the link for this is in my signature at the bottom of this post and any sponsers would be very much appreicated for Cancer Research uk.

The event is Sunday May 20th.

i will let you all know how we got on x

Liz x

good luck to you all hopefully i can join you next year x

Good luck!! I will sponsor once I am on my laptop :D xxx

yay thats fantastic!!!!! i want to do it next year :) xxx

yey how amazing this post is sooo insperational just shows what you can achive with the right frame of mind. xxx

Finally with my laptop!!! Finally made a small donation :D Good luck!!! xxx

:) thankyou so much myself and the wls runners really appreciate your donation, thanks again for your kindness towards us and a worthy cause x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z. said:
:) thankyou so much myself and the wls runners really appreciate your donation, thanks again for your kindness towards us and a worthy cause x

My pleasure Liz :D It's a great thing you ladies are doing. I hope you manage to get to your target :)

Back