• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Number 2 post op!!??

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
Sorry, TMI but i had my op on thurs and did 'go' on that day. not been since, so thats 4 days off which is so unlike me.

when did u go for a number 2 post surgery and will it be constipated/hard (as i have suffered from anal fissures and hemarroids before!)

thanks

No it wont be hard usually a very strange poo bit of a clearout,like a detox!Drink your water to keep hydrated and you will be fine.I am 8 weeks out and go about 4 times one week and twice the next!

im constipated...... :( sorry i know this is a gross thread!!! its defo stuck :(

cool. thanks sarah...will get the hubster to get some tonight xx

I used lactolose, I had a spoonful morning and evening and went ok the next day. However, please be warned as I then took another dose after going to the loo (as a preventative) and ended up with the squits xx

LMAO "The Squits"...ive not heard that expression for a long time!!!

I went about 4 days after the op and sat on the loo for ages reading a book until there was progress.

i had to use lactolose when i got to day 7 and still couldnt go it was too uncomfotable but now gone the otherf 12 weeks out from op

wow thats great information.how u go soon MB x

didnt go for one week post op, felt gurgling but thats it, one day i go then cant go, cant get used to the change in bowel movements.

thanks guys,.,,,been a few days again, been sipping prune juice to no avail!!

Back