• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nurse

christine1957

hi got my letter for the 2nd time to go to the nurse at sunderland now i go on the 15 oct im a bit scared as dont no what to expect when i get there any advice thanks :confused:

sorry christine, i cant help you, but i hope someone comes along soon who can, good luck :) xxx

Is this your first appointment with Kim? x

yes it is i had an appointment for september but it was put back till the 15th november i have not got a clue what she is going to ask i am a bit scared ot nervy so any advice would be very welcome xx

You will be weighed and be asked to fill in some questionnaires. You may also see the dietician who will assess your eating habits and be given a weightloss target. Nothing to worry about :) x x

all i would suggest is be totally honest with eating habits and what you do eat ,as that way you will be advised on the surgery that will work for you and give you the best results x the appointment will take around an hour and is probably longest one you'll have,but if you manage weight loss prior to appointment you most prob not be given weight loss target but asked to maintain or continue x good luck

got a letter yesterday to say my appointment had been put back to feb so i was upset so i phoned and got a canclation for today very pleased, i have lost just over a stone since the senimar in may so was not given a target weight loss just dont have to put weight on, was told it will be about 6 months wait to see doctor x

Woohoo good luck :) xxx

from me phone :D

Yay ;) x x

That's great Christine! time will pass and before you know it your next appointment will be here! :) xxx

Back