• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nutella yes or no

happy days

I've read that we bypasses are allowed Nutella. I thought it wud make you dump, anyone tried it. Obviously iam not going to eat the jar.

Obviously iam not going to eat the jar
I find the lid gets stuck in me teeth :D
I wondered about it to and peanut butter (i don't like it but others do)

I've read it too. Maybe it has to do what type of sugar is has it. X

Whole Earth is the only one with no sugar its a life saver!

I SO do not need to know that Nutella is okay. Like most diabetics I don't dump and having discoverd that peanut butter is a very easy thing to eat have had to banish it from the house. Nutella would not be calling me, but yelling 'come eat me' from the cupboard.
They bypassed my stomach but not my greediness I'm afraid!

i cant believe im reading this and my mouths watering,lol,never thought i missed peanut butter or choc /nut spread,,,but im craving it now and i can have some!,,,great news !, do you have it on fat free crackers? x

Starr
I have peanut butter on the spoon straight from the jar, two teaspoons it's that thick it sticks to the roof of your mouth.
Never tried Nutella waiting for someone who has to come along.

Nutritional
informationnutella per 100g nutella per 15g portion % GDA * (% of GDA provided by one portion of nutella) Energy - kJ22153354%Energy - kcal530804%Protein (g)6.412%Carbohydrate(g)56.48.53%Of which Sugars(g)55.28.39%Fat (g)314.77%Of which saturates (g)10.31.58%Fibre (g)3.50.52%Sodium (g)0.0330.0050%
Wake up to nutella - Nutritional Information

here is the nutritional info x x

Thanks pigsgalore x
Think I will have to try it for supper at least if it makes me bad I will be off to bed either way.

Let me know how it goes x x

Hi I was told to have peanut buuter (smooth) on toast to boost my protein levels! I have no trouble with it. I thought that chocolate was a no no, so am surprised to hear about nutella!!! Keep me posted how it makes you feel :)

Peanut butter on sliced apples or a tablespoon with half a banana and a glass of double milk, whizz it up into a high protein milk shake.

Mmm sounds yummy I'm going to make one but I'm not sure about doing the double milk as I can't find a powered milk that isnt high in sugar or fat in on skimmed milk. X

I looked at that and I thought it was high but then again I didn't have the percentages of what we have post op will look again thanks Kate x

Back