• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T Sorry

purplefluffything

Hello to everyone,
I just want to appologise to everyone for not always being here regulaly.

If I could I would be here everyday giving my support to everyone of you.

Due to my chronic pain I just cannot predict when I will have a bad flare, when this happens all I want to do is lay on the bed or sofa, I then have to take extra meds.
I then can't concentrate due to the pain or the extra medication.
Gary (husband) brought me my laptop and a table that goes over the bed (simular to the hospital tables only nicer looking;)) he did this to help me so I could communicate to people when I was unable to get up to the computer at the desk.

So here I am saying Im sorry for when I am not here please don't think I have left, I sometimes can only lurk so know that I can see what goes on and I am thinking of everyone and wishing you good wishes and love.:gen126:
I don't feel that great right now, but im able to post a little.

Hope this was ok to let you know that I am here, I am not a newbie that has come and now disapeared; if anything I am now more excited that I could also be nearer to where most of you are now.

Take care.
Hugs xxx

Diana there are a few people on here in the same boat, and we all understand :) I have times when my illnesses flare up and I have to take a few days out to rest, and there are some other regulars with complex health needs too. Please don't worry about what others are thinking, take the time you need to heal and we'll all be here waiting for you when you're better :hug99:

You lurk as much as needed. What a star of a hubby you have got. Post when you feel up to it but make sure you rest when you need too. But thanks for letting us know your still around.
Take care
hc

Back