• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

off 2 see plastic surgeon (again)

Thats great news liz, at least this now gives you a big insentive to get the rest of the weight off. Keep up the good work. Julie

congrats hun ... yea as for the plastic on nhs i was looking in to it the other week and spoke to a few diff people about it in the nhs and your right loads of them do not offer plastic surgery on nhs just cause u have had weight loss surgery..

it has to be proven that your excess skin is causing a medical issue to you.. there is a huge thing going on about it with in the nhs cause lots of dr's think its wrong to offer people the surgery for weight loss and then to be left like a empty carry bag 2 years later and expect people to find thousands to correct ..

so who knows something maybe done in the future.

but i know hospital im going to do not offer plastic on nhs... unless you fight and im one hell of a fighter lol ....

yes its worth a try fighting brett especially if you have had nhs wls as theres a higher chance of getting plastics as a follow up, im really lucky as my area has it as part of the process for the people that reach there targets and im very greatful for the position im in.

liz x

i bet ur excited i would be buzzing about it lol .. having that body you have always wished for ... somehow i dont think a bikini would look good on me no matter what surgery i had lolol ....

Great news, I'm really pleased for you!...I'm waiting for my consult with my plastic surgeon to have my tummy done. I'm at a healthy BMI now, so hoping once its done, that will be it! Cant wait! Good luck,

Kel xx

i bet ur excited i would be buzzing about it lol .. having that body you have always wished for ... somehow i dont think a bikini would look good on me no matter what surgery i had lolol ....

i wouldnt look good in a bikini either lol as the scars left from the t/tuck is rather big, and i will have even more on my torso after the next op, which will be approx 5 inches long.
yes im excited !!

liz x

Great news, I'm really pleased for you!...I'm waiting for my consult with my plastic surgeon to have my tummy done. I'm at a healthy BMI now, so hoping once its done, that will be it! Cant wait! Good luck,

Kel xx

oh thats great news, kel i hope all goes smoothly for you.

liz x

:) i certainly will lol;)

Back