• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh My God - just seen last years hol pictures.

ladylite

Well I have just seen last years holiday pictures and cannot believe how big I was. I am gonna put some on here and when I come back from my hols which is in 11 days time...... whooo hooo ........ will do a comparison.

Before. Egypt 2009

Me dancing with my skinny husband
HPIM0287.jpg

Sitting down after seeing the tombs
DSCF1077.jpg

Drinkies with friends in the evening - note the skinnny husband, has only ever put on about 3lbs since I first met him...... *****..... LOL

HPIM0336.jpg

you have done amazingly and you ll seee even more with the comparison pics, well done you xx

Just shows you how different you look, cant wait to see yout new comparison pics :D Have a good holiday Im extremely jealous ;) XX

:)Looking so much better these days Mary:)
Where are you going on your next Jollies?
-Do you recommend a week in Egypt around Xmas as a 3 month post-opper?

Well Poppet I would definately recommend Egypt. This is my 4th time back to the same resort, same hotel. We are all inclusive so will not need any money when we get there.

I am a wee bit worried about food, but they have such a variety I am sure there will be something for me at any one time. Probably more worried I might overeat and drink.

It is very hot at the beginning of November between 21 and 25 degrees and I dont think it gets much cooler. The only downside is it gets dark around 5pm:rolleyes:

The Arabs fall over themselves to help you, lovely people. The water is definately as blue as it looks in the picture and the fish and coral reef is mind boggleling.

Wow you look amazing, you must feel so different.

Well done x

Well Poppet I would definately recommend Egypt. This is my 4th time back to the same resort, same hotel. We are all inclusive so will not need any money when we get there.

I am a wee bit worried about food, but they have such a variety I am sure there will be something for me at any one time. Probably more worried I might overeat and drink.

It is very hot at the beginning of November between 21 and 25 degrees and I dont think it gets much cooler. The only downside is it gets dark around 5pm:rolleyes:

The Arabs fall over themselves to help you, lovely people. The water is definately as blue as it looks in the picture and the fish and coral reef is mind boggleling.

:gen157:Mary you've sold it to me;)

If we go all inclusive it'll be good so I can eat little & often-can you pm me the resorts/areas you might recommend
I'm thinking an area where the salt water would do hubby's psoriasis good-is the sea warm enough to swim in or would a heated pool be useful?

Fantastic Mary... keep posting and inspiring us... great to see your pics....

Humungous hugs as always xxx

Egypt

I've been twice to Egypt (last time this year for my 50th) and it is a marvellous place. The sea is as warm as a bath to swim in, crystal clear and the most amazing snorkelling. Next time I go I'm going to learn to scuba dive.:D
But all the hotels are very plush and have amazing heated swimming pools too.

We went to Sharm el Sheikh. I haven't been AI but I probably will next time I go. The Egyptians have the most amazing culture of care and service and are truly lovely people.

Wow Mary what a transformation. I am so looking forward to seeing your next set of pictures. However, I have to say that you have a beautiful smile on your pre-op pictures which makes me happy just looking at them.

Enjoy your holiday.

Julie if you do go, let us know how you get on.

love

Rebirth xx

Wow...you're doing so well. It must have been really good to come across these x

Back