• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohtobeslinky's weight loss

Hey guys - 1lb off this week - this means that in 6 months I've lost 6 stone 3 lbs. I'm really happy with this. Tomorrow is technically my 6 month post op anniversary but today's weigh in will mark that.

This weekend I spent most of it on stage. I sung my heart out at a musical showcase - I even got up and sung a duet. I was so nervous but buzzing. It was the first time in over 10 years that I've been in the spotlight and it felt amazing. I just wish I'd had the confidence a few years/stones ago. I've been asked to join the group for a showcase at The Lowry on 3 July if anyone fancies it :)

In all I think it's been a great 6 months, bar the job issues. I've discovered more about myself thanks to the counselling, I'm enjoying looking at clothes again, my energy has improved and my overall self-worth is much better. I know I still have a way to go but I'm much closer to where I want to be. I know this would never have been possible trying and failing at the conventional or fad diets out there. Hooray for a sleeve!

Hope you've all had a lovely week - lots of losses all round xx

Well done sweetheart, am soooooooo happy for you ........ you sound so happy...... congrats on your anniversary, your losses and your amazing achievements :D you certainly have spread those beautiful wings x x x x x

Your so amazing ! Well done .. Truly an incredible thing you've done
Mindy
Xxxx

What an amazing achievement, well done and congrats to you

Hey all - it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. I've been a bit rubbish to be honest. I don't know what's going on! I gained 5lbs somehow - but they're back off again!

Went to Crete - marvellous break away. Lovely not to feel squashed in the airplane seats - and I didn't need an extender. I also fell in love with some Greek clothes - and I fitted in them! Miracle. I wore a lovely Bravissimo swimsuit that made me feel a million dollars - and my boobs thanked me! Ate far too much, walked for miles, enjoyed the sunshine. Bliss. Came home and booked next year's holiday to Croatia!

I'm on the job hunt now - it's so weird to be at home. Daytime TV is so dull! Anyone need a marketing/communications exec?!

Hope you're all ok and having a better couple of weeks than I have had! xx

Sound like a marvellous holiday all round ! I think you did well to only put on 5lbs to be honest with all the delicious food ! And I'm the long run 5lbs is nothing and like you said it's gone now so well done :)
Xxxx

Hey all - it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. I've been a bit rubbish to be honest. I don't know what's going on! I gained 5lbs somehow - but they're back off again!

Went to Crete - marvellous break away. Lovely not to feel squashed in the airplane seats - and I didn't need an extender. I also fell in love with some Greek clothes - and I fitted in them! Miracle. I wore a lovely Bravissimo swimsuit that made me feel a million dollars - and my boobs thanked me! Ate far too much, walked for miles, enjoyed the sunshine. Bliss. Came home and booked next year's holiday to Croatia!

I'm on the job hunt now - it's so weird to be at home. Daytime TV is so dull! Anyone need a marketing/communications exec?!

Hope you're all ok and having a better couple of weeks than I have had! xx
I'm glad you had a lovely holiday. Brilliant X also well done for losing the 5lbs.

Nice to hear an update from you holiday sounds fab don't worry about the gain it's off again now that's the main thing good luck in the job hunting be nice to meet again soon x

Righto, 2lbs off this week brings me to 17 stone on the nose. I can't remember when I was last this weight or size. It's just fantastic! Saw a friend I hadn't seen for a while and her reaction was priceless. She wouldn't stop hugging me because she could finally get her arms round me! Happy days :)

Hope you're all doing well. Xxx

Now that good news for a Monday ! Well done ! Xxxxx

Righto, 2lbs off this week brings me to 17 stone on the nose. I can't remember when I was last this weight or size. It's just fantastic! Saw a friend I hadn't seen for a while and her reaction was priceless. She wouldn't stop hugging me because she could finally get her arms round me! Happy days :)

Hope you're all doing well. Xxx
Well done I felt the same when I got into the 18's .... Marching down to the 17's so see you there xxx

Well done :D

Sorry for the sound of silence really - had a rough few weeks. Really struggling with eating properly - nothing to do with the sleeve - all to do with my mind set. I've decided that there can be no naughties in the house!!

So I'm now under 17 stone! Weighed in at 16 stone 13 lbs - I was convinced my body didn't want me below 17! I've been up and down and maintaining for ages!

On another note I'm still doing my musical theatre - rehearsals for our show at The Lowry have really amped up - I danced solidly for 3 hours yesterday - I've never sweated so much in my life!

And I'm still job hunting - it sucks! I had the worst feedback ever from an interview last week. It was for a marketing position - but apparently I'm "too creative! - how is that possible for a marketing job?! Barmy.

Hope you're all well and having good losses - better than mine at least! xxx

Well done on breaking through another barrier and getting into the sixteens:0clapper:

I am another one who can't have the naughties in the house:(

I am so very impressed with your fitness level...dancing for three hours:eek::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Good luck with the job hunting!

I also think I'm going to be in the 17s forever! Two weeks of stay the same is driving me bonkers!! Just keeping my head down and keeping going. Hope to do my 16s dance soon. Well done on your losses!

Back