• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anybody stalled straight after surgery???

kirstyjade

I'm 4 weeks post op and I lost a stone in the 1st 2 weeks and nothing since??? I'm so worried! I can't understand why?

Toddshar35

I'm 4 weeks post op and I lost a stone in the 1st 2 weeks and nothing since??? I'm so worried! I can't understand why?

I lost a stone in the first week then only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks then week 5 I lost 6lbs, I have good weeks and bad weeks I'm 11 weeks post op and lost 3st 3lbs x

kirstyjade

I lost a stone in the first week then only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks then week 5 I lost 6lbs, I have good weeks and bad weeks I'm 11 weeks post op and lost 3st 3lbs x
hiya, thanks that's good to know....can you tell me what foods your eating now and how many calories your having a day?

Toddshar35

hiya, thanks that's good to know....can you tell me what foods your eating now and how many calories your having a day?

I had a band not a bypass so maybe the rules are different from yours, I don't eat any fruit as my dietitian told us at the group session that it's bad for the band cos of the natural sugars, I eat a lot of crunchy foods eg cucumber, radishes, lettuce, peppers, tomato and crackers. I eat a lot of fish mainly tuna as I get pork and beef stuck and I roughly have about 800 cals and use a 7in side plate which I bought from the hospital.
What I've eaten today,
2 crackers with Philadelphia at about 1am as I work nights.
1 slice of toast with half a can of beans about 1pm when I get up.
Tuna and mayo, new potatoes, raw mushroom, radish and cherry tomato which I'll have about 6pm.
I do drink a lot of coffee and sugar free Vimto x

kirstyjade

The weights starting to come off again now... Iv lost 5 pounds in 2 days, it's so weird how our body's work, I just start to panic when the scales don't move