• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohtobeslinky's weight loss

Well I'm rather pleased! 11lbs off in my first week post-op - so that's nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks - two weeks pre-op, 1 week since sleeve.

I'm still shocked I let myself get to over 23 stone, so I'm happy to see the 20 stone on the scales! :)

Hope you're all doing ok out there - keep up the good work x

Congratulations keep posting can't wait to follow your loss
just out of interest did you never try the NHS team at Salford? Xx

Hey Monalisa - cheers. I did consider going own the NHS route but after being told it would take over 2 years to get accepted I bit the bullet and went private. I couldn't spend one more moment fat and miserable.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. ohtobeslinky! It seems like you're doing really well. what a great start! :D

That's really wonderful slinky! I didn't lose anything in the week after surgery (I felt like a weather balloon!) so you have done brilliantly to lose that much :)

well done oh to be slinky
just found your diary - well done, amazing results :)

Well not a massive loss this week - saying that, if I was doing Slimming World I would be chuffed. 3lbs off this week so I hope to be under 20 stone next week.

Back to work properly today - I feel fine, but the 6am alarm was a shock! People have already said that they can tell I've lost weight - but they may just be being nice as they know what I've had done.

Hope everyone else has had a good loss this week - keep up the good work :) x

I seem to have a pattern! Another 3lbs off this week - I'm happy with that. This week has been interesting as I've been finding out just what will go down without a problem. Only had one day where it went a bit wrong but I've worked out I just need more gravy with everything!

I'm feeling fantastic. So many people have commented that they can already see a difference. I can feel it in my clothes. My Magi-Fit trousers aren't doing anything any more as my tummy is smaller - ace feeling.

Hope you've all had a good week, fellow slinky ones! :) x

3lbs off is a good win slinky! Take it easy at work :)

Next week you'll be under that stone level.

Fingers crossed! I can't remember when I was last in the teens! X

That's an ace way of putting it. I can't remember I was in the early twenties lol....

Good on you slinky
3lbs is brill seems to be my average
Fats just melting away
You take your compliments love
Bet they can tell x

Happy this week - that's another 4lbs off. Not bad considering it's TOTM and I haven't had a BM since last Monday. Don't worry - I'm on the lactulose for that one!

It's been a good week - finding out what is and isn't working for me. I still prefer the proper runny/pureed stuff and am sticking to soups most of the time.

Today I have a top on that I bought months ago that didn't fit me - but it's got cats on so I couldn't resist! So chuffed to be wearing it at last. I have also had to buy new bras, and I've been told my work trousers look like MC Hammer pants so it's time to venture forth and get some new ones in a - wait for it - smaller size! Whooooo!

Hope you've all had a good week - keep up the fantastic work losers! xx

Fantastic loss slinky! It's wonderful when you're getting rid of clothes because they're too big rather than because they're too small isn't it!

Back