• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OK I've calmed down............

rickysmrs

Thanks for ur replies I've phoned my GP's surgery and apparently my GP is back from hols and not taking any surgery till next week, but because i was upset and distraught she has agreed to see me this evening..................I will ask why i've been refused and to be put back on anti-depresents as reducitcil are not working and my mood swings are terrible at momemt.

I have wandered if it is because I cannot exercise???? Could this be a reason???

If so then surley if I could lose some weight my mobility and fatigue would hopefully get better???

oh well I can always ask her why.

Reductil made me depressed!what other probs do you have?mine are depression,severe joint pain,prolapsed bladder/vagina,varicose veins,snoring,breathing probs,stomach hernia,sweat rashes,headaches,high colesterol,b.p.up,fatty liver.Anti social,agoraphobic at one time,no sex life;).God I need putting down!!!lol Long history of yoyo dieting.Tried all diet drugs.You tell weight management all this.

Well Im not sure if a nutricentist is weight management but i was under her for several months and basically she said she cant offer me any more advise cause i eat all low fat products and so on n so forth so that ended.

I suffer as I mentioned with ME (Chronic fatigue syndrome) which is basically like having the flu every day my whole body is aching all over. On the rare occasion when im am able to get out of the house i have to use a walking stick or a mobility scooter as my energy levels when im am active ie...walking drop dramatically within 5-10 mins to the extent of my phyisically fainting or my legs collapsing from under me.

I do have sweat rashes on the tops of my legs Always, being more private in other areas I have to wash several times aday because of odour which im not sure is sweat or maybe bladder prolapse havent discussed with GP as find embarrasing pmsl but ive just posted on here so I will when i see her later.........and sex life none exsistent wont let hubby anywhere near me havnet done for past 18 months surprised he is still caring for me and being very supportive on my down days ive got a good one but for how long more i dont know......... now im crying again **** cant cope with all these tears.........

thank you it has helped to write this down and i will discuss with GP.

xx

ps well done on ur weight loss so far hun keep up the good work.

Well Im not sure if a nutricentist is weight management but i was under her for several months and basically she said she cant offer me any more advise cause i eat all low fat products and so on n so forth so that ended.

I suffer as I mentioned with ME (Chronic fatigue syndrome) which is basically like having the flu every day my whole body is aching all over. On the rare occasion when im am able to get out of the house i have to use a walking stick or a mobility scooter as my energy levels when im am active ie...walking drop dramatically within 5-10 mins to the extent of my phyisically fainting or my legs collapsing from under me.

I do have sweat rashes on the tops of my legs Always, being more private in other areas I have to wash several times aday because of odour which im not sure is sweat or maybe bladder prolapse havent discussed with GP as find embarrasing pmsl but ive just posted on here so I will when i see her later.........and sex life none exsistent wont let hubby anywhere near me havnet done for past 18 months surprised he is still caring for me and being very supportive on my down days ive got a good one but for how long more i dont know......... now im crying again **** cant cope with all these tears.........

thank you it has helped to write this down and i will discuss with GP.

xx

ps well done on ur weight loss so far hun keep up the good work.

Hi Ricky,

Please do talk to your dr about bladder. I did and was refered to a urologist. I suspected my problem was due to my weight. He couldn't help and said it would be pointless while I was the weight I am.

I don't regret going as the urologist he wrote a letter to WLS Consultant recommending that I have WLS. He said the problem would more than likely correct its self after surgery.

I also have a bladder problem and actually had Bottox injections into my bladder a couple of months prior to my bypass op. The overactivity of my bladder was one of the things that were taken into consideration when the referal was made. I had Eurodynamic studies done a few weeks prior to surgery and then again last week (nine weeks post op). I've lost just over five stones and was told that the weight loss so far has made a tremendous difference to the outcome of the studies. They seem confident that once I get to target I'll need no more painful Bottox in my bladder.

Forgetting about the surgery for a minute, there are a lot of things that you can do to help yourself at the moment to make things more comfortable. Tell your doctor everything you have told us. The reason I'm saying this is that I also discovered that I was suffering a lot from BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) Bacterial Vaginosis which does smell a bit and was down to having to wash more than usual not because I was dirty. But it was soon corrected when I eventually plucked up the courage to tell my GP.

The more you can throw at your GP the more Ammo you will have for your PCT when it comes to funding. Please don't suffer in silence, there really is no need.

Good luck.

sorry to hear of your problems re WLS....you need to explain calmy to your gp that you cannot go on with the quality of life you have caused by your weight problem, explain again all your symptoms and urge her to re-refer you to the weight loss surgeon or his team, you need to research your PCT's guidelines for bariatric surgery and see if you meet the criteria, BMI and co morbidities should all go in your favour, be firm and confident with your gp

Back