• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

old habits

I'm 7 weeks post op and i'm finding i'm picking on foods during the day! It could just be a couple of wotsits or something, but i feel i get hungry so quickly! I'm beginning to have doubts whether this is working for me! Also my weight as stopped again! I have lost 3 stones so far!I started out as 25stone 8 and now i'm 22stones 5.

I posted the same as you only a couple of days ago hun. I was getting so low because the weightloss has stopped. Not lost for 10 days and i was beginning to think it was not working for me either. Lots of my friends o here (hope i can call them friends ) gave me info on why this can happen and that it wil kick back in you just have to keep strong. All I wanted to say is that you are not alone and it is different for all of us. Keep us up to date and good luck xx

Hello, Iam the worlds worst picker! It's such a hard habit to give up because alot of time you don't even realise your doing it. I pick at my childrens dinner as I'm assembling it on the plate!
I have no words of wisdom really, just that your not alone!

Hi ladies I haven't had my op yet (it's Friday) but high protein food will keep you fuller for longer so this should help you picking.

Here's a web link for food comparison it's very good, it lets you compare food to find out what's the best. It also contains super foods which are very good also it really is a fab website
Side by Side Nutrition Facts Comparison

Best of luck and I hope you all start to lose again

when you feel like having some wotsits, instead have a semi skimmed milk milkshake with some marvel added, that will fill you up a bit until lunch or dinner and hopefully stop you snacking... i have been told that some people do have a standstill at some point but then the weightloss picks up again a couple of weeks down the line xx keep positive hun xx

Back