• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg broken the 15 stone barrier

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
well thanks everyone could not wait anymore so got on the scales today in stead of Saturday and for the first time in years i have smashed down that 15stone wall i am now 14stone 9lb cant believe i am going to do it this time i will be a size 12 this is when all the pain and sick has been worth it .i know the band would work but did not really think it would work this good i am on cloud 9 am going to take all my size 20 clothes down the charity shop today.and get my bike out of the shed and get on it.my husband has promised me a westie if i hit my goal.cant Wait have always wanted a white westie :gimi:

Well done x you could do with updateing your user details its great to see just how much % of your body weight you have lost x

Wonderful news for you.:)

ryben

would love to update my profile but have tryed to do a tracker but cant get to grips with all this kg stuff when i was in school it was stone and lbs it wont let me do one with stones i thing it is 14lbs to a stone and have given up trying to figure it out doing my head in bloody kg lol.

Well done Carol, you've done fantastic x

And yes, it's 14 lbs to a stone.

Good luck with beating the butt out of the rest of your target x

Well done Carole, i knew you'd crack the 15 stone barrier!

Now for the 14's xx

Well done! Release the dogs!! (well, one little white Westie, anyway! ) xx

Well done. It would be nice if you could post a piccie of the Westie WHEN you reach your target.

Back