• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am sooooo happy, onto the next stage of my WLS journey!!

Congratulations, thats fantastic news.You must be over the moon xxx

Hi Sue, I am so pleased for you, I hope to get similar good news myself soon......and about pcos, I too suffer terribly with facial hair with my pcos and I asked the same Q myself, I really do hope it will improve as I loose weight xxx for you

Thanks everyone, lovely to hear from you all.

thanks Julia in Bath, i know the hair thing is a horrible problem - doesn't make you feel very feminine :( , but not to worry things could be a whole lot worse! :)

I had another phone call today - its all happening now. It was for my appointment with the surgeon and the team. Its on the 1st June - a week on Monday!!!! Woo Hoo :D:D:D

The lady told me that there would be a presentation and then i would have to see the surgeonand everyone. Sounds to me like there will be a few of us there!! The more the merrier.

I cant believe how kwick things are moving - i feel so lucky xxx

Hi Dude

Yeah your right...it was expensive and naff!! Haha...Im guna get matching mirrors for shaing for me and my fella Darren! haha. Aww dude...I hope you hear soon. Im well excited for you! x

Back