• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG did anyone see Eastenders

ladylite

Poor Billy was found dead, a really powerful sad storyline.:cry::cry:

Really Really sad! I was crying. Someone Iv known for a very long time was found in the same way just 6 days ago. It is only a soap bit it is based on real life situations. I just hope her family didnt watch. Bless em! xxx

I was not expecting this tonight at all. It was really sad and yes carol and Bianca played a blinder I thought. Makes you appreciate your kids.

Lin xx

omg, just watched this on iplayer as I was busier earlier, now I've got a blocked up nose and sore eyes from crying!! I must have inherited my mum's psycic gene as I said this would happen yesterday to my daughter when Carol made that big statement about him making his own decisions and closing the door!!
Still made me blubber like a baby though!!

Dont usually watch this programme but saw the tread and watched it on catch up. Well i now look a wreck i cried sooooo much. So sad nothing can ever be so bad as losing a child. Hubby says i
"its not real" i say be quite lol

Jim got me all welled up when he was hugging carol in the kitchen when she was giving him a shave,

He is such a fantastic actor and is doing so well even for having a stroke in real life xx

Back