• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG how little i can eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
Hello all
OMG. I know its early days yet (2nd fill 5 days ago) but i am amazed at how little i can eat. when on liqs could manage about 3 slim fast shakes and now on sloppy can only eat 1/3 of WW fish pie. Made myself scrambled egg (2eggs) for breakfast and could only manage 4 mouthfuls. i knew band would restrict my eating but wasnt expecting this (not complaining). I really want to jump on scales but resisting untill next week. This time last week was worried i was eating too much and going by this I WAS! lol. wondering what ill be like on normal food??? If i carry on like this Ill reach my goal in no time at all.!!!!!!!!!!!- only kidding.
Every time i eat i expext to be able to have more than the last time. early days yet i know so maybe things will change or have i found my sweet spot at 5mils. watch this space.

thanks for reading.

Hello all
OMG. I know its early days yet (2nd fill 5 days ago) but i am amazed at how little i can eat. when on liqs could manage about 3 slim fast shakes and now on sloppy can only eat 1/3 of WW fish pie. Made myself scrambled egg (2eggs) for breakfast and could only manage 4 mouthfuls. i knew band would restrict my eating but wasnt expecting this (not complaining). I really want to jump on scales but resisting untill next week. This time last week was worried i was eating too much and going by this I WAS! lol. wondering what ill be like on normal food??? If i carry on like this Ill reach my goal in no time at all.!!!!!!!!!!!- only kidding.
Every time i eat i expext to be able to have more than the last time. early days yet i know so maybe things will change or have i found my sweet spot at 5mils. watch this space.

thanks for reading.

Oh thats fab, you have made me so excited now!! I had real good restriction for the 1st couple of days after my 1st fill last Friday but it has almost disappeared now :sigh: my next one is 2nd sept, cant wait :woohoo:

Your weight loss so far is fantastic, well done :girlpower:

Last edited:
It's very hard to actually understand when people mention about "struggling" to finish a small meal or a few spoonfulls unless you have had the surgery and for me after having years of a full and over-flowing plate it's what makes it all worth it....That said we all have to work at re-training the mind to accept these changes as now being the "norm"....
Glad things are going well for you...

Mark

So pleased your restriction is now good and you feel you are getting somewhere, you will soon be where you want to be with your weight good luck tinkywinky am so pleased for you

Jay xx

Oh that is brilliant Helen, I know you were worried about it. I'm so glad that this fill has given your restriction a proper kick. Hurrah for you xx

It's very hard to actually understand when people mention about "struggling" to finish a small meal or a few spoonfulls unless you have had the surgery and for me after having years of a full and over-flowing plate it's what makes it all worth it....That said we all have to work at re-training the mind to accept these changes as now being the "norm"....

Mark

Thats right about the brain retraining as mine says put more on plate and to eat at certain times bu my pouch is saying no no no.

Oh that is brilliant Helen, I know you were worried about it. I'm so glad that this fill has given your restriction a proper kick. Hurrah for you xx
Thanks Jen
Its really surprised me how much my portion sizes have changed. onwards and downwards fingers crossed. hope u doing ok jen.

Your pouch is right and just needs to become your minds "best-mate" and just think of how well they will both get on????
M

Oh thats fab, you have made me so excited now!! I had real good restriction for the 1st couple of days after my 1st fill last Friday but it has almost disappeared now :sigh: my next one is 2nd sept, cant wait :woohoo:

Your weight loss so far is fantastic, well done :girlpower:
Thankyou thats very kind.
I was like you with my 1st fill (3mls) so hopefully with your next you will get the restriction you need. that will be here before you know it.

thats great news xxx

Thats fantastic can't wait to join the losers.Mia

Hi Tinkywinky,

Are you still feeling the same level of restriction?

I had 3ml...and having my 2nd fill this weekend. I have no restriction! Have you got 5mls in a 10ml band?

I hear about people having really good restriction for 2/3 days...then they loose the restriction again.

Well done with the weightlosses!! :)

Hi Tinkywinky,

Are you still feeling the same level of restriction?

I had 3ml...and having my 2nd fill this weekend. I have no restriction! Have you got 5mls in a 10ml band?

I hear about people having really good restriction for 2/3 days...then they loose the restriction again.

Well done with the weightlosses!! :)
Thankyou
Yes i have 5mls in 10mls band and still have the same restriction (been 8 days since 2nd fill). good luck with yours this weekend.
hopefully ill be able to update my loss as have date with scales 2moro. yippeeeee!!

well done. i have seen so much on tv about gastric bands but until i joined this site i had never been able to read much about how people managed. i am pleased for you.

Back