• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i just want to eat and eat and eat...

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
...all the time.

Not sure why, but i just dont feel satisfied for long. I thought i was eating too many carbs, so ive cut back on that and trying to eat more protein, mostly from today. Weight loss has been slow cos ive been a bit constipated.

Im not sure if its cos now i can eat, i want to try everything, or im really hungry, or if its cos im not drinking enough.

I was having 3-4 small meals a day, and now im upto 5 (from the last couple of days)

Its not TOTM, im half way through my cycle, if that makes any difference?

you need to drink a minimum of 1.5 litres a day, more in hot weather, quite often the feeling oif needing to eat/hunger is down to needing fluids, try a drink when you feel like this, and see if it eases it, then if it doesnt have something light to snack on or a protien shake

thanks, ive been trying to aim for 2L fluids, but most days prob get about 1.5L, still dont think thats enough, ill try harder!

Di's right keep up your fluids and try to eat things that are longer lasting....just posted on your other thread about the inch loss hold on to the feelings you felt when you realised how many inches you had lost it might detract you from wanting to eat....xx

yeah. Ive been trying to eat more protein, like prawns, mussels, eggs, fishy things from today, is that good?

Its really hard trying to eat lots of protein, but still eat ur fruit n veg etc

i have struggled until now to manage fruit/veg each day, i was told not to worry about them as my vit suppliment would take care if it, however i had to keep focused on the protien, and as you will know its difficult enough to get it all in. Now 4 months down the line (almost) i am managing more fruit/vegs by having an apple for a snack and a little salad with whatever meat i prepare

Glad its not just me then! Ill focus on my protein, and eat fruit/veg where possible then. Thanks

Back