• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Im so excited i stepped on the scales for my weekly weigh in this morning and i've lost 12lbs this week. That makes a stone and a half in the 1st two weeks. I know it's going to get so much slower but so chuffed with such a kick start! I wanted to share it with you lovely peeps because you all gave me the reassurance that i was doing the right thing by having surgery and you have also got me through the mentally challenging( for me anyway) 2 week post op liquid stage. So please give yourselves a huge hug from me and thank you thank you thank you xx
Ps i'm celebrating with starting puree stage bring on these mashed potatoes and gravy xx

fantastic feeling eh?? brilliant news, keep it up ;)

Hi Allie,

That's brilliant news...A kick start like that is all the encouragement we need to spur us on.
You are doing great...Keep up the very good work you're doing.

(((hugs)))

well done its all downhill from now on you know, in the good sense of course :D

wow allie thats great ! well done & congratulations xxx

What a fantastic start you've made. Can't wait to join you

Lyn

Well done Allie, that's a fab loss hun x:D

Well done honey and long may it continue..

xx

Well done Allie - it is a lovely feeling to see the scales go down knowing they won't be going back up again.

Enjoy the puree stage - sending you hugs and fairy dust to keep you well and sparkling xx

Back