• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG so excited!

Toddshar35

Just come home from work and had an answer phone message on the house phone and it's only from heartlands hospital to book an appointment with the surgeon and the earliest appointment I could have was 30th March! So excited is an understatement! and to top it of I've been waiting over 2 years to get on nights at work and I start them Sunday my gaffer told me today. Happy happy happy!

Great news, your appointment is the day before my surgery, good luck with your journey

Lynn x

Congratulations who is doing your op do you know?

Thank you Butterfly_lady and no I don't know who the surgeon is who I'm going to see.

I'm sure whoever it is it'll be fantastic, I self funded and Mr Richardson did mine he also works in Heartlands (I had mine in BUPA Solihull)

I can't believe how quick there being I only went to the seminar 9th March.

Bet you can't wait what are you having done, I had a bypass in Nov 2013 and I'm half the woman i once was (21st 7)

Bet you can't wait what are you having done, I had a bypass in Nov 2013 and I'm half the woman i once was (21st 7)

I'm having a band fitted I can't wait. Well done on your amazing weight loss you must be so proud of what you've achieved. Are you from the solihull area? I am.

I'm having a band fitted I can't wait. Well done on your amazing weight loss you must be so proud of what you've achieved. Are you from the solihull area? I am.

I live in Quinton (B32 area) so not too far not been here long just a few years :)

Prob won't have my surgeon as he told me he no longer does bands

I live in Quinton (B32 area) so not too far not been here long just a few years :) Prob won't have my surgeon as he told me he no longer does bands

I'm in the b36 area I moved here 9 years ago from Cumbria. My appointment was booked over the phone so when I get the confirmation letter through it may tell me on there who it's with.!

what fabulous news!

Fantastic news, it will all move very quickly for you now, had my surgeon appointment on 29th jan, they we happy and sent me for my pre op n bloods on the same day, got my surgery day on 5th March. On day 8 of pre op diet which is making the time pass even quicker I think. Don't forget to let us know how you get on. So happy for you it's an amazing feeling to finally feel like your getting somewhere. ? xx

Fantastic news, it will all move very quickly for you now, had my surgeon appointment on 29th jan, they we happy and sent me for my pre op n bloods on the same day, got my surgery day on 5th March. On day 8 of pre op diet which is making the time pass even quicker I think. Don't forget to let us know how you get on. So happy for you it's an amazing feeling to finally feel like your getting somewhere. ? xx

Thank you x I can't believe how quickly its progressed my level 3 dietician only referred me beginning of February for surgery the next thing I've been to a seminar and an appointment to see the surgeon in a matter of weeks. Are you having yours done on the NHS?

Yes Hun I am, I live in North Wales, but I am having it done in Salford royal on 30, my head is still spinning at how quickly it's all come about. This time in two weeks it will have been done, crazy seen as I only found out that I got the funding in December. X

Back