• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG so excited!

Great News & Goodluck :)

Hi I've just had my letter to confirm my appointment and my op is being done by Mr Super.

What a great name for a surgeon!
Good luck for tomorrow's appointment at Heartlands. That's come super quick which is great as the waiting is pants!
I hope to hear how you've got on in due course :)

Good luck for tomorrow toddshar, am not having my bypass tomorrow now it's been postponed until 20 April, so am looking forward to hearing all about your appointment. Won't be long now till you get your surgery date :) xxx

Thank you Dizzy and Debs xx

I'm excited about going, I've just got an 9 hour shift to work tonight before I go. Struggling to eat healthy on nights as only started them last week.

Thank you Dizzy and Debs xx I'm excited about going, I've just got an 9 hour shift to work tonight before I go. Struggling to eat healthy on nights as only started them last week.
don't worry too much your team will give you guidance & a plan to follow. It will all be good sweetie xxxx

Thank you Dizzy for your help, when I was at the seminar they gave me a booklet about gastric bands which we were told was our bible to keep for live xx
hey hunny, I hope you get more info, but if you need more guidance PM me & I will send you the menus I have lived by for last 3 weeks. Either way her for you xx

how did you get Hun? Xx
I got on great thanks Dizzy Mr Super is lovely and put me at ease I'm even more excited now as I know it's real and it's going to happen. He told me there is a 4 month waiting list and as I've no medical problems I could be out of hospital 5/6 hours after. I'm also having the new gastric band fitted so will have 5 years aftercare instead of 2 years. He also told me to do a low carb diet until my pre op diet xx

Brilliant news, those 4 months will fly by, low carb sound good. I start mine again Monday, then just 2 weeks til I go in fingers crossed second time lucky xx

I got on great thanks Dizzy Mr Super is lovely and put me at ease I'm even more excited now as I know it's real and it's going to happen. He told me there is a 4 month waiting list and as I've no medical problems I could be out of hospital 5/6 hours after. I'm also having the new gastric band fitted so will have 5 years aftercare instead of 2 years. He also told me to do a low carb diet until my pre op diet xx
Hey love, just curious as a fellow bander..what's the new band?? X

Back