• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg New Op Date

purrdreamz

Hi All
OMG new date for op, panic panic.
Just had a call from the hospital and they have given me a cancellation date. My op was due on the 3rd June now haveing it on the 29th April.
So on the milk diet from now.

that is fantastic although a bit scary. It is the best thing I've ever done. No more worry about losing weight and stressing about food.

Good luck on your new journey.

xx

Congratulation Hun, you will be fine and you wont regret it one bit I promise :D

Congratulations

Excellent! I only got about ten days notice for my op too, less time to worry and more time on the loser's bench! xx

well good for you girl
bring it on lol congratulations
regards steve

Fantastic news! I had same happen to me and had 8 days notice. It was overwhelming for the first 24 hours then I thought hey ho whatever. I havn't looked back since. Now 6 weeks post op and 64 pounds lighter and no more diabetes!
Good luck things happen for a reason. You will soon be a loser!

Brilliant news Wendy , congratulations :D

That is fantastic news, how exciting. I only had 16 days to prepare for my surgery, though mine wasnt a cancellation it was just sheer dumb luck lol
Fab fab fab.
Good luck xx
Steph xx

Many congratulations and best of luck xx

Congrats hun x

Wow, fantastic news, I know it's a bit of a shock, but just want to wish you all the very best. I am hoping mine will be in 6-8 weeks, but who knows lol xxxx

Back