• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRE OP DIET AT SRH HOW LONG

lindy62

How long do you do the pre-op diet for sleeve at Sunderland, I'ts just I got a phone call to say I'm pencilled in for 29th June and they said a letter would follow, still not received it, or copy of my pre-op diet so now I'm starting to panic. I started the pre-op my self on saturday just in case its 3 weeks because I would hate for them to say that there is not enough time now for me to do it for the 29th. I'll give them a ring first thing on Monday. I got a copy of the pre-op off Lisa-em who's just had a sleeve at sunderland, I hope everythings ok and they hav'nt lost me AGAIN.

lindy62

lindy62

Thanks for that. Well I rang Sunderland yesterday to say I still had'nt received my letter or my pre-op, they said they were running behind getting the letters out, but my sleeve is still on for 29th June, I should get my letter in next few days. Also told me the pre-op is week to 10 days, info in the letter, but said I should be fine because I've been doing slimming world, so as long as I do pre-op for the week to 10 days and carried on loseing I should be fine.

lindy62

South Beach

Hi lindy, I was also at SRH and the pre-op diet was 10days. But give them a call and they can send you out the booklet.
Good luck. Don't worry they are excellent staff at Sunderland. You are in good hands.

Kate
xxx

caraline

Not long now Lindy. Bet you all excited. I will be thinking of you xxx

lindy62

Still can't get excited till I receive my letter because Ive been dissapointed before, I still need my pre-op diet as well because I hate milk so need to know the other low fat one. Lisa-em has told me roughly what she ate but I would like a copy so I can make my choices and shopping list. My husbands took time off for the 29th so I do hope and pray nothing changes as he has to give 3 weeks notice . They said I should get the letter by the end of the week so I'm hoping it will also have my pre-op diet in it. Do they include both diets or do I have to have to request the low fat one. I did ring them Monday gone and they said every things still fine and going ahead as planned, Just got to get through my pre-op next. thanks for asking Caraline

lindy62

Lisa-Em

Still can't get excited till I receive my letter because Ive been dissapointed before, I still need my pre-op diet as well because I hate milk so need to know the other low fat one. Lisa-em has told me roughly what she ate but I would like a copy so I can make my choices and shopping list. My husbands took time off for the 29th so I do hope and pray nothing changes as he has to give 3 weeks notice . They said I should get the letter by the end of the week so I'm hoping it will also have my pre-op diet in it. Do they include both diets or do I have to have to request the low fat one. I did ring them Monday gone and they said every things still fine and going ahead as planned, Just got to get through my pre-op next. thanks for asking Caraline

lindy62

Hi hun, the sheet contains both. Could they email it to you perhaps?