• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my daughter Erin's op this wed 29th DEC

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
Erin had a phone call from L&D there has been a cancellation on 29th and did she want this date, even thou she has not been on the milk diet if she started now she would be OK. so she said YES PLEASE.
hoping and preying it dont snow and the A45 and the M1 is drivable.
so little time, so much to do!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Brilliant news Erin and all the very best of luck to you, we'll be thinking of you... Love and hugs xxx

At last!Wish her all the best from me.Eek I bet you are both so excited now,Yay and a Merry Christmas to you both.Maz x

have everything crossed for you Erin xx

great news girl a life changing christmas present if ever there was one all the very best x

Third time lucky....
This is fantasic news....
yay ...I hope the roads are clear ....
good luck for the 29th x x
I hope you all have a merry christmas Sue... x x

Fantastic news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for clear roads and no more obstacles in the way of her surgery.
xx

Brill news a fab fab prezzie xx

And a very merry christmas to you and Erin too Sue...

What a brilliant start to the new year, fingers crossed the thaw is coming!

Erin says thank you all very very much.
she reads the posts on this site every day, but cannot answer them because i signed her up with the wrong e-mail address i put .com and it should have been co.uk (or the other way round) and it cant be fixed, so any messages she wants to put on i have to do it.

What a wonderful Christmas present and a life changing start to the new year.

Just wanted to say good luck for later this week. I hope all goes really well for you and your op is over and done with before you know it.
Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you
Jo XX

Back