• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOW What a month!! OR How on earth has that happened

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Its been 15 months since I had my bypass.
But the last month is when everything seems to have happened.
1. I have joined a gym and now do 80 minutes cardio 3 times a week.:whacky068:
2. I have been refered for plastics. A tummy tuck with a hernia repair and a boob job :D The letter arrived yesterday and my 1st appointment is next week :eek: Blimey they didn't hang around (5 weeks from seeing my gp to seeing the surgeon)

3. Now for the very strange bit when I went to my first appointment for weight loss surgery, my height was 1.61 metres or 5ft 3 1/2 inches NOW I am 1.65 or 5ft 5.:confused: Which now means instead of my Bmi being 25.8 it is now 24.6. :eek: :bliss:

My brother has said all the fat is now on the soles of my feet making me taller :p :copon: naughty big bro :rotflmao:

So ladies don't forget when checking those inches check your height as well an inch can make the world of difference :flirt2:

My life seems to be falling into place
Now I just need a job (which might have to wait till after my plastics :()

wow, good news all around...i am over the moon for you...sounds like all has and is falling into place xxxx

Oh I love reading about peoples sucess :O)..! I can't wait to get to the gym, another year and you'll be looking back and be like 'the old me seems like a dream' xxx

See Wendy, i told you every inch counts :) Or was it 'size doesn't matter'? Anyway you know i'm chuffed to bits for you with your plastic appt coming through already. I'll wait for the phone call to update me after your appt :)

Am well chuffed for you mate xxxx

See Wendy, i told you every inch counts :) Or was it 'size doesn't matter'? Anyway you know i'm chuffed to bits for you with your plastic appt coming through already. I'll wait for the phone call to update me after your appt :)

Am well chuffed for you mate xxxx

Lady you won't be far behind me even if some of your friends up here have to give you board and lodgings LOL :rolleyes: :p :D

So chuffed for you! You've done amazingly well and truly deserve the plastics surgery.
xXx

:)Lot's of fantastic news there Wendy-all well-deserved:)

Chuffed to bits for you, that's amazing, Karen x

Last edited:
Probably the weight pulls our skeleton down and when its gone we can stand up straight again!

all fantastic news wendy, so pleased for you x

Such a lot of great news Wendy- I'm really pleased for you !
Amazing about your height !

thats great news girl all the best with the plastics and the job is only round the corner ( if it is u will save on petrol or bus fare lol ) good luck all the same wendy
steve x

thats great news girl all the best with the plastics and the job is only round the corner ( if it is u will save on petrol or bus fare lol ) good luck all the same wendy
steve x

Funnily enough Steve there are suppose to be building a shop just around the corner from me :D

I also forgot to say that I have now been discharged from Walsall Manor hospital and am now under the care of my weight loss management team. Who have done all my bloods from day one and have been more help than WM

Brilliant ...:patback: It is reading stories like yours that really lift my spirits. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your op x

Sorry Wendy I missed all this, I am so pleased for you. Others are right, you are an inspiration, and great that you can get the illusive plastics, well done. It is amazing your have literally lost half of yourself. And gained a bit more too - maybe there is hope for me reaching 5ft tall LOL.

You will be so uber confident when going for that new job. xxx

Back